Home Depot Case Road Perris CA / not honoring a service connected id discount
I came in to order at the appliance electric stainless steel and a matching
GE overhead stainless steel microwave and power cord.
The girl came to a total, I showed her MY Military Service Connected ID,
and asked for My veteran discount, she called a guy over I believe his name
was Mark and he said sorry, they dont honor the Veteran discount on
appliances, i told him just this week i spent over $1500.00 buying countertops and Hampton Bay Honey oak Cabinets, stainless steel sink, faucets, lighting and got My veteran discount now I dont, I am service connected disabled
which I showed to them, they said sorry. i got angry and asked why, they said it
is not a mandatory thing they have to do or a CA law.
I said ok, took the breakdown of the items of which it would cost me without taxes or if I would have gotten a discount )veteran service connected)
I went to Lows gave them the sheet asked if they could price match for same brand features and asked if they gave the Veteran service connected disabilty discount-they said yes, they beat Home Depot by $40.00 on the stove and $14.00 on the microwave and also gave Me about $68.00 on taxes and total package, saved me money and treated Me with the diginity and
respect Us Veterans deserve for fighting for Our Country!!
More Home Depot Case Road Perris CA Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment