HHgregg / beware customer

1 Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:

We tried to purchase a flat screen TV from them Sunday. The experience was so bad the manager of the day offered us free delivery. We had been promised this last remaining TV was not "open box."

Today (2 days later) it arrived. There was no stand so clearly the "not open box" was a lie. We were told by the delivery men that we would be contacted within an hour from a store rep to advise us how they would proceed. 4 hours later - no contact.

The best was when we went in tonight to request a refund, we were told they couldn't process it until tomorrow when the delivery truck returned its merchandise. HUH? You have completely messed with me for 3 days, I don't have a tv AND I don't have a refund yet? Never would I ever go back there. BEWARE.

Va

Comments

• Da
      23rd of Dec, 2008

Don't even buy thier warranty, (better yet don't shop there0 I had the manager hang the phone up on me the sales person laid the phone down because he had a customer. Okay what am I ? Oh that's right they got my money already on a 60' Mitsubishi that just went completely dead after 6mos. I thought it should be replaced because a repair man had been out earlier and said he did not have a clue, he would have to take it to the shop sometime when he had help?????? and because it is 3 days before christmas and we don't have another tv and I had took today off work i thought they would do the right thing. wrong, they are not concerned. Mitsubishi made me some good promisees but that was 11am mon the tv went out fri it is tues and I have not heard from anyone