HH Greg / Scam and cheating

My husband bought me a new washer and dryer from HH Greg. They setup the dryer and it wouldn't work so they had to take it back. They said that we would have the dryer delivered on Sunday. When my husband called and we still had not heard from them, had me call the delivery number. They had us scheduled for Monday. Once he called he got the run around and we were not going to be home to receive the delivery during the week.

He canceled the order on the dryer and went to Best Buy. It wouldn't be so bad except that his mother is very ill and we needed the set to help me keep up with her laundry and ours.

I just hope he doesn't have a problem with getting his refund, as I have read in this column.

Va

Comments

• Af
      21st of Nov, 2010

only refund for 10 days

called because I bought a frigidaire range. It stinking up the house it smell like paint fumes but they say not possible. It is cramping up my stomache and makeing me a little light headed.
    Its the gas line they say. dont buy frigidaire stoves, ranges ovens what ever you want to call them. dont buy from hhgreg. stove is selfcleaning gas stove with long oval burner in center on top for griddle and four other burners. Has setting for pizza and chicken nuggets. buyer beware. It woudl be a nice stove if u could stand to be in the house with it or u wore a gas mask.

• Sc
      17th of Oct, 2012

HH Greg Workmen installed a new dish washer, and it works every other turn on . I talked to factory rep who suggested that i kill the power at the fuse box each time it doesn't work. Something about resetting the computer. I will not set foot inside this store again on principle.