Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company / tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
I have never experienced such horrific customer service for such an incredibly poorly built product. First off, I purchased a Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop and I loved it.
A few months after I had it (less than 90 days) the letter "P" popped off the keyboard and I wasn't even touching the keyboard. I was putting a flash drive in. I called HP and they gave me the usual script and I asked for a Supervisor. I work from home and purchased this laptop specifically so I could do my work so time is of the essence.
They opened a case for me and I was told my FedEx box would be shipped overnight and I would need to just send back with provided label and I would have it back 9-11 business days from the date they receive it. 6 minutes later another Supervisor called and said in order for me to get that turnaround time I would have to buy the extended warranty. I said it felt like I was being ripped off and he became very unprofessional saying he wouldn't push my request through. I hung up and spoke to someone else who claimed to be a case manager and he has followed up with me.
However, after speaking to someone today who confirmed my laptop is scheduled to be delivered on the 12th, I receive a text telling me the 24th and it is on hold. WTF?!! At this point I just want my laptop with the P missing. At least the key still works.
Or I want a refund.
Either way, this company and all its' employees need to be shut down. I have never been so angry in my entire life.
More Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive 
- Hewlett Packard - the company, the customer service, and hp pavillion x360 convertible