Hero Honda / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom (Nikhi Motors), which is located in karnataka, Bangalore. I booked HH glamour with disc brakes on December 12, 2006. The next day, that is December 13, 2006, a representative of this showroom gave me a call and told me that the stock has arrived and I should come and pay the down payment, so I dropped to the showroom and inquired about the vehicle. They told the amount to be paid and took the cash. After receiving the cash, they are informing me that they do not have HH glamour with disk brake so asked me to go with the drum brakes. I told them that I want only HH glamour with disc brakes, so they told me to wait for two more days. I waited and waited for at least two weeks. After two weeks, when I reached the showroom, they are informing me that there is some problem with the HH glamour bike (disc brake), so the company is not willing to send the consignment of HH glamour disc brake from Dehli, so go with drum brakes. I told them I don't want the bike so refund the amount, but they were not ready to refund the amount and started pursuing me to go with drum brakes. Is this the way that a company handles a customer.

Comments

• Ha
      1st of Oct, 2008

dear sir,
    please provied the new prised all moter cycel

• Ga
      5th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Straight-way to the problem. I went for the service of my Bike ( splender) at Industrial Area Based hero-honda Agency Chandigarh. i reached there at 9.00am.My bike has several problem like

Fuel Gauge is not working
    Head Light is not working
    Brake shoe to be change
    oiling & cleaning air filter...etc
    Problem No. 1 & 2 is existing from last 1year...and after regular visit to agency my problem still exists.

What i feel Agency Is providing to the customer are Mentioned below:

No spare parts( silencer of splender, Light holder.etc)
    No respect of customer time
    No logical Process in cleaning ...just throw water over bike ( no air wash----no polish--no proper soaking of water ).
    I have spent Rs.500/- and what i get Rs.5/- service .

Only problem no.3 has been solved ...After this i really never recommend any one to Buy a HERO_Honda Bike.

One thing more operators in the shop are always busy in making their outdoor customers...

Cleaning Process is extremely slow & poor result...no control over workers

Now i am going to repair my bike from outside by spending Rs500/- more.

Feel Ashame of ur services.

With Regret

Garish Goyal

• Tu
      7th of Oct, 2008

Sub:-Complantent about service.

Ref:-Mh-05, Al-2085

Dear sir,

with reference subject mention above i am sorry to inform u . that i am not getting proper service from Kalyan & Ulhasnagar branch.

I parches the bike before 1 year after that i have went 5time for servicing on th above mention branches but the service was not app the mark.

9th sep my last service so I hope u are best service provide to me.

Kindly look into the same & hope for best service in future.

Wating For reply.

Reards,

Tushar

• Hi
      8th of Oct, 2008

I want to buy a hero honda splender+. please tell me what is price .

• Tu
      11th of Oct, 2008

Wating for reply 2mail

Dear sir,

Sub:-I want to Complaint about the Authorized Workshop at Fast Track & NavdeepMotor, Kalyan & Ulhasnagar

Ref:-Mh-05, Al-2085

Dear sir,

23RD sep my last service so I hope u are best service provide to me.

Kindly look into the same & hope for best service in future.

Reards,

Tushar Kamble

REMINDER 1

IT SEEMS THAT AS YOU ARE NOT PROPER HOW OUR AGENCIES WILL GIVE US THE SERVICE .

WE HAD MAILED YOU EARLIER BUT TILL DATE THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE.

WHY WE HAVE TO GIVE REMINDER AFTER SPENDING SO MUCH AMOUNT.

TAKE THE MATTER SERIOUSLY OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO MOVE TO CONSUMER COURT.

REGARDS,
    TUSHAR.

• Mo
      12th of Oct, 2008

i have a big complain about the service, , i have a honda accord 2003 model, these days i face a strange problem, which is car power off, its happened with many times, it always the car power is switch off when i drive and come back again withen a 2 or 3 seconds, and in one day my car power is switch off and every thing has been switched off my car, motor every thing and i stoped my car then i switched on again

can any one explain to me what is this problem, is it software problem or computer unit problem ??

• Ab
      13th of Oct, 2008

respected sir
    i have purchased hero honda passion from your dealer: sai motors kazi kamp bhopal. from the purchasing date in my bike have lots of problem, lot of times i went to sai motors but they don"t have expert technician every day i found new problem in my bike isend my bike more then ten times to sai motor but they did"nt solve out the proglem they changed in my bike chain sproket, gear shaft, oil seal realy iam very angry with hero hoda company and i suggest to every one dont buy bike of hero honda and i am going to consumer court to complaint. my bike no is mp-04 mn8451 purchasing date27.06.2008.

16th of Oct, 2008

SERVICING IS VERY MUCH POOR.. THE COMPLIANTS WHICH HAVE BEEN LODGED AT THE TIME OF SERVICING FOR THAT ALSO THEY ARE NOT ATHERED. AGAIN WE HAVE TO CHECK WHY THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE.. THEN HE WILL TELL TO WAIT02HRS MORE...NONSENSE

23rd of Oct, 2008

Bike Model : super splendor
    Authorised Dealer : Rahul automobile
    City:-Andal
    Dist:-Burdwan(wB)
    Dill:-03412375311

sub:-(pore millage from new to till now after 3 servising)

sir
    myself Suman gorai i have purchased a Herohond Super-splendor from Rahul automobile (City:-Anda, Dist:-Burdwan(wB), Dill:-03412375311, 9333774715) on 4.11.2007 form that time my byke millage is so pore 30 to 35km per litter i have told to that dealar he said me that now your byke is new thats why ur millage is pore but after some servising millage will increase but i have done 3 servising but till now the millage is same and now days dealar said i dont bother about this u should complain to company and he did not give any add of company where i make complain

so i request u plz accept this complain and look this matter very cearfully and tack some action against the dealar or i haveto go to make case to the consumercourt.
    thanking U

Date:-23.10.2008 Yourfathfully
    Suman gorai
    Dill:-9332105759

• Na
      31st of Oct, 2008

I have purchased a bike super splendor for last two and half years ago with warrantty three years. At present my bike have a problems, the engine gives a noise in position gears and I consulted to nearest showroom, the showroom mechanic said the crank and its bearing has became damaged and its may be replaced with custmer cost. I have no options that to accept the repair. I have two questions first that my bike has run distance 9500 kms only, the engine should not be problematic or open whatever the all free services has been completed, the next question is that why will custmer paid the cost of parts or servicing charges because the bike have 3 years warrantty. kinadly inquire the from showroom M/s Relieable Dhanbad Hero Honda Showroom. thanks

• De
      5th of Nov, 2008

i have purchased a Hero Honda - Glammar from city motors pune on Feb- 2007 . Reg. No. MH-12 DW 6451. After one month from date of purchase there is smoke problem in my bike due to this smoke problem Oil consumption is high. thats why every 1500km i have to change oil. it is cleare that this problem is due to cylinder block. but your service center can not accept this problem.

Regards
    Deepak

1st of Dec, 2008

Hi I am suhel shaikh I bought new cbz extreme on 28 Nov 2008.
    after the bike registration in RTO, I went to bring my bike in HERO HONDA SHOWROOM, SHREE SAMARTH AUTOMOTIVE which is located in VERNA SALCETE-GOA I noticed that the bike was having some strong scratches on wind guard and on smoke silencer. So I spoke to the manager of HERO HONDA that to replace the parts of my bike. The manager was speaking very bad language with us and told me that he will not replace any part and he also challenge me that saying you can do anything from your side . so I directly went to Verna police station to register a complain when I speaking with a police that time I got a call from MR ATUL NAIK (SALES EXECUTIVE) he told me not to give complain and he promise me that he will replace those parts which was damaged.

So friends in future if u face any bike problem please don’t waste your time speaking with MR GAURISH RAIKAR ( HH MANAGER) because he
    Don’t have any manners to speak with customers. And feel free to speak with MR ATUL NAIK because he is the only respected person in HH.

SPECIAL ADVICE TO HERO HONDA
    Don’t select the manager who doesn’t know how to speak with customer.
    If it goes on continue I am sure that HERO HONDA will loose their customers. Select the people who respect customer like ATUL NAIK.

• Ni
      14th of Feb, 2009

Hi,
    one year back on 16/1/2008, i purchased hero hondahunk and after few months my rear tyre started slipping off, whenever i used to drive, and the good thing is i have replaced that tyre in service centre without paying, but this problem is repeatin again and again, please help me, or give me some suggestion what to do exactly...

Nilesh Durge
    MH-02-BE-5125.

30th of Apr, 2009

Sir,

My name Sunil Yadav and I am present at Bhuj (Gujarat) city. I ahve Motorcycle Hero Honda (Passion +) buy in Jun 2007 at Ambala City. My complaint aginst poor service at Bhuj city.
    Dealer Name KD Motors.

• So
      12th of May, 2009

To,
    The Regional Manager
    Hero Honda, Bhubaneswar

Sub: Non Attending the complain

Sir,
    This is to inform you that, I have purchased a Hero Honda Passion plus (FBK)
    From Rohan Auto Riders Pvt. Ltd on 13.08.2008 bearing Engine No: HA10EB8GH32 $ Chassis No: MBLHA10EL8GH42146. From the date of purchase, I have been facing problem in gear which is not functioning properly. During its 1st servicing I have informed on 29.08.2008 at Rohan and they changed the Damper rear wheel and charged the value and told me there will be no problem any more. And the mechanic also told me if you have any doubt then you may check with other engineers. 2nd servicing was done at Shanti Motors on 16.10.2008. They realized the problem and refused to change because they don’t have any warranty claims. 3rd Servicing was done at Rohan on 26.12.2008, they also changed the damper rear wheel and told there will be no problem. When I informed to the Supervisor he replied that every thing is fine and there will be no problem.4th Servicing was done at Rohan Auto Riders on 14.02.2009 but did not listen my complain as they are busy in paid services as per the mechanic.5th Servicing was done at D.D Motors on 2.5.2009. They also realized the problem but could not attended to change it as they don’t have warranty claims system and told to go to Bharat Motors. When I went Bharat Motors on 9.05.2009, there the mechanic present told there is also problem in gear but refused to check or replace it as I have purchased the Bike from Rohan Auto Riders Pvt. Ltd. They told Rohan Motors will do the needful.

I request you to kindly direct any of the servicing center at Bhubaneswar to solve the problem with copy to me, otherwise I will file a case to Consumer Court or in the daily news paper for information to general public for harassment.

Thanking You,

Soumya Ranjan Parida
    AtPresent : L.I.G, Block No: 9, E.R-80,
    B.D.A Colony, C.S.Pur
    Bhubaneswar
    Mob: 9861291143

20th of May, 2009

i had a same experience in Pune. they had changed battery to some low category company. i went for bike service but they did nothing. totally frustating with this kind of service.

1st of Jun, 2009

Dear All,

I purchased a Hero Honda Passion on 11/5/09 from SARAYU Auto Nellore my bike temp no is AP 26 V.R/T 5482 Ufortunatly right from the begining i am facing problem with my new bike. I am facing the following problems with my new bike.

1. Starting problem in the morning.
    2. Pickup is not good.
    3. Bike is getting stoped in the middly way.

The worse thing is when i took this bike for service they asked me to change the pluge and i paid money for the same.

The worse thing is the problem is not solved yet.

Kindly look into it this issue.

Rgds
    Suresh Babu.D

• Ar
      3rd of Jun, 2009

On 24th February 2009, I had booked the new Splendor NXG model bike with self start and Cast with the dealer MANI NAGAPPA MOTORS, MADURAI and paid a sum of Rs.5000/- as advance.
    Today is the 100th day of booking. The vehicle has not been shown to me till date. No contact from the dealer for the past one month.
    Good Customer Care. No idea about my advance amount and interest for the 100days...
    Celebrating the 100th day of Booking.
    -- Aravinthan

• Si
      5th of Jul, 2009

Hi This is Siraj. My complain is against Hero Honda service center ARC motors which is located in Okhla new delhi-110025. The problem with this service center the attitude and behavior of all mechanic and staff members are very rude. they have no manners how to speak with customer.
    The supervisor of ARC motors is spoken very bad language and he bahaves very rudely with customers.
    We are not expecting this kind of service from "HERO HONDA" Service center. If anything happen with this complain plz do it early else nobody will go there for any kind of service.

Thanks
    Siraj Malik

7th of Jul, 2009

Hero Honda Service Senter making false commitment with customer(s).
    Dear Sir/madam,
    Subject: After Sales Service: HERO HONDA PLEASURE @ Moradabad Service Center.
    With due regards, we left our HERO HONDA PLEASURE at your Moradabad Service Center.
    Name M/s. JAWAHAR AUTOMOBILES, Address JAWAHAR BAGH, GMD ROAD, MORADABAD – 244001 (Utter Pradesh)
    On dated : 31st May’ 2009, our Vehicle no is : ...Service Center JOB CARD no. : 209.
    On 31st May 2009, The Service Centre executive named Ankur promise us to deliver our vehicle after three days and said that they have all the parts our vehicle required.
    But After that day we have been calling and visiting Service Centre regularly, But vehicle is yet not ready..
    We really don’t know…what to do & how and when we can our HERO HONDA PLEASURE in ready condition back from the service center….Please suggest.
    1----SHOULD we knock the door of court or we should take a help of any Media to get repair our vehicle ASAP?
    2----Doest it take ages / so many month to repair a vehicle at HERO HONDA Service Center?
    How long it will take more to repair our vehicle?
    3-----Is this Hero Honda’s Service after sales service?
    4-----Is this Hero Honda’s customer delight way ?

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH HERO HONDA SERVICE AT ALL...