National Vehicle Logo

National Vehicle

Having problems with National Vehicle?

National Vehicle reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 2, 2012. The latest review False promises false sales offers was posted on Sep 25, 2021. The latest complaint Overstated service was resolved on Oct 02, 2012. National Vehicle has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 6 reviews. National Vehicle has resolved 1 complaints.

National Vehicle Customer Service Contacts

4819 S. 107th Ave.
Omaha, Nebraska

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with National Vehicle Customer Service. Initial National Vehicle complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for National Vehicle above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about National Vehicle. Discuss the issues you have had with National Vehicle and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

National Vehicle Complaints & Reviews

National VehicleFalse promises false sales offers

Sales person, Rose called my husband, unsolicited, told him she had several customers looking for the make and model RV we had advertised elsewhere. She said she should be able to sell it in 2 to 4 weeks. Although we were doubtful of her claim we went ahead and advertised with them. About 6 wks later, Chuck Forbes from the company called and said he had a full price offer. We needed to sign off our title, gave him our bank account info and he said the $ would be deposited 2 business days later. He said he'd call us then. He never called us back. Neither he nor Rose will call us back regarding that so called transaction. Rose told us on 2 occasions that she had an offer $2k under our price. We told her we'd take it. Nothing. We've been waiting for a return call since mid-August. No more calls from anyone at the company. Asking for a full refund.

National VehicleProduct / Service

BEWARE SCAM:
    This place sold my very elder Mom a promise to sell her RV after she lost her husband.
    She called and they sold her for hundreds of dollars a promise to sell this RV.
    Needless to say, the family was very upset.
    She has yet to get one single call over many many months and after checking BBB complaints, it said exactly what my thoughts were.
    Please do not call this place it is a scam!!!
    We finally sold it on our own!!!

National Vehiclesales contract to sell vehicle

I was promised that national vehicle would list my 2020 keystone Montana High-country fifth wheel on several web sites and would get results with in a couple of weeks and get weekly updates on results and handle all inquires and forward them to me for a flat fee of $599.00. They did list on several sites and I only got an update after the first week, and even after lowering the price I didn't get any response or any communications from National Vehicle. I listed the unit on Craigslist and with in 3 hours sold the trailer for full asking price. Save your money there service is a scam.

National VehicleRV sales

I was sold a guarantee that they could sell my RV for a certain price and paid $599 for that service. The person I spoke with was Nike Reinsdorf. I dropped the price several times and after over a year decided to sell on Facebook marketplace. I had over 20 inquiries in a few days. 3 people came out to view it within 2 days. I had competing bids and sold it for what I was asking on National Vehicle. I never even had an inquiry with National Vehicle. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH THEM!

National Vehicle — Overstated Service and Breach of Contract

On December 15, 2015 by Jack Mequire from National Vehicle, I was promised that my RV would be placed on an...

National Vehicle Marketing — Overstated service

We were promised the world by 2 of the salespersons when we were selling our 5th wheeler & charged nearly...