HDFC Credit Card / hdfc credit card fraud
I have an HDFC credit card for a few years now. Few months ago, I opted for the SmartPay facility, where my mobile and telephone bills will be automatically paid by the Credit Card. I was promised that there will not be any processing fee for this. Also, there was a promise of 5% Cash Back. HDFC started paying the bills and also a processing fee of Rs. 10 per bill payment (3 per month, in this case). Also, I never received any cash back amount till date. The bills due this month were not paid, so I had to face problems from my service provider.
When I called customer care to lodge a complaint, I had to pressurize them to give me a complaint number. I was also told that "No Action" will be taken regarding the non-payment and "false promise" of cash back and no processing fee. Now, to cancel the facility I have to personally go to the bank and drop a letter, vis-a-vis, when they wanted me to sign up, they kept sending their executives to my office for 1 week continuously.
More HDFC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - credit card
- HDFC Bank - credit card 
- HDFC Bank - cheque rejected without information
- HDFC Bank - unethical behaviour
- HDFC Bank - zero balance account but still getting alert message for low balance