HDFC Credit Card / abused by the caller!

1 India Review updated:

I am using a credit card of HDFC bank. Everything was going fine, but due to some reasons my card limit exceeded this month. I got a call from the number [protected] (Rajouri Garden), that lady asked me for the payment, but i didn't receive any statement for last 4 months, so asked her to mail me the statement then after i will pay the amount. But then after she shouted and said ""payment to tera BAAP bhi karega" and "Do take ke aadmi" and many more. then after a person "Rahul Sharma" came on the line and did the same and favored her. I never expected this response from at least HDFC bank.

Is there anyone who can take the action...

Na

Comments

• Su
      18th of Mar, 2009

I strongly agree, I want to add my words to htis kind of treatment towards the customers of HDFC. Using filthy language, abusing family and colleagues, how far is this correct?

• Rc
      19th of Apr, 2009

If in case you can record a few of these calls as proof and get your phone company to track the number from which the call originated and prove that it was either the bank or an associate of the bank, then you can raise a complaint with the local police station for harassment and abusing and provide a copy of the same and a copy of the voice recordings to the Ombudsmen Committee, Reserve Bank of India and they will take care of the rest.

If only a few of us had the guts and willingness to take up matters against these banks, the private banking system would have been much better.

Regards