HDFC bank / non transfer of funds
I transferred 4000GBP from UK to my NRO account in HDFC india. It has been about 10 days and the money has still not reached my HDFC account in India. After emailing quick remit and hdfc bank and also using phone banking there has been no luck. Nobody can seem to find out what is happening. To top all this quick remit do not have a phone no where they can be contacted, there is only an email address on their website and when you send an email you get back an automated reply.
I am still chasing hdfc and escalating further to resolve this.
More HDFC bank Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges 
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank - atm failure and money deducted from account even after transaction get declined
- HDFC Bank - auto loan
- HDFC Bank - return of money stuck on gateway
- HDFC Bank - application for infinia card
- HDFC Bank - money return in 7 days