HDFC Bank - Malakpet, Hyderabad / worst service!

1 India Review updated:

I have two savings accounts with HDFC Bank, one loan account and one credit card account and I had a good image of HDFC Bank but today that has been shattered by its employees. I visited the Malakpet, Hyderabad branch to deposit amount in my savings account so that my EMI of HDFC Personnel loan gets debited, but before that I had to check the balance in my account and according to that i had to deposit. When I reached the onsite atm at Malakpet branch one of the machine was not working because of which i had to wait for fifteen minutes due to which I was late at the counter for five to ten minutes,but the employee Mr.G.Sudheer took the amount of all the people in front of me but didn't accept my amount and said that I am late by ten minutes, I requested him that the atm was not working because of which i got late and requested him that I am coming from a far distance, but he rudely continued saying come tomorrow.I took this matter to the bank manager Mr.Sk.V.N.Viswanath he went, met his employee, listened to him and said come tomorrow, being a manager he himself was not ready to understand the customer problem, then what should we accept from his subordinates. I will request my company Hr to close the accounts of all the employees, because of the rude behavior and service of the bank employees. I want to have a written apology from the bank manager and the employee or else I will move to consumer redressel forum. I think HDFC Bank people should send their employees for a day and make them see the way icici bank employees deal with their customers... because of which they are number one.

With Regards,
Habeeb Ahsan Al Hashmi

Comments

• Pe
      1st of Aug, 2008

i'am facing problem of atm's in gandhi nagar near lower tank bund if i want to draw money i nee dto go to shopper's stop or rtc cross roads so pls do need ful

• Gu
      14th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,

this is Usha Lakshmi Aluru giving this mail. I would like to know my car (Santro XO) loan outstanding and my loan account no. I have taken the car on 21July 2006. My car reg no: APo9BE2620, Santro Xing car.

I have mentioned my husbands email id, kindly correspond to that . I want to clear the loan amount from u.

With regards.