HDFC bank Credit Card / amount transfer from bank through electronic transfer!

As i am very old customer of hdfc bank from 1998 and also given so many customer to them but also caught in their list. Know i think that the person who make fraud and skip ,they are the right one bcoze that people cannot be caught it only make fool of reliable customer. My complaint is this when we never authorized bank to make any payment through electronic transfer than how can they debit our bank account with any permission from us. It is also a fraud on behalf of bank who manipulates there records and deduct money from our account. As there is no body to listen this rbi or govt. Authority they all making fool of innocent customer from whom they are earning business. If there is any body who solve this type of problem please mail me, i like to take legal action against bank or there concerned employee.

N  27th of Sep, 2010 by
my name is my mobile number is +919666469456 my monthly stament genarated on every month 15th pleasce change my monthly statement on every monthy 20th
N  4th of Dec, 2012 by
this is reg. an early amount of Rs.2191.09. debitted to my card No. 5176 5210 0633 1278 on Nov 30. 2012. I did not authorize or buy any product from the one who has climed this amount from my account. i will be glad to receive your comment at an early date. and in future please do not aprove any such claim whitout reference to me.
Thanking You. Mohamed Farook
N  28th of Sep, 2014 by
Dear sir, i had made a transaction dated 09/09/2014 from my credit card rs. 843 to BSNL. but sir, payment was deducted from my credit card but not deposited into BSNL account. i had to make a payment again to BSNL ACCOUNT for my connection to be continued. so, sir pleasa look in to this matter and reimburse that amount. Thanks
Honey jindal