Hardees / coupons

1 Jefferson City, TN, United States Review updated:

We frequently receive coupons for use in your restaurants. While I do appreciate the coupons and they do their intended job in steering me to your restaurant versus other fast food restaurants, I am extremely frustrated with the hoops, cartwheels and headstands required to use those coupons. My family (usually 3-10 of us) visit your restaurant near Dandridge one-three times weekly. Our choice is often breakfast, when they actually serve breakfast until 11am as you advertize, which is about 50% of the time. I've been in your restaurant when they stopped serving breakfast as early as 20 till 11. I've watched you lose money when people walked out the door because you had no breakfast. I've taken my own money elsewhere at 10:45am. Once again, this morning I took my money (money for breakfast for 4) elsewhere because I had a coupon you sent me that I couldn"t use. I fail to understand why I could get a free biscuit if I spent $2.99 for a biscuit but I couldn't spend more money $4.99 for the combo and get the free biscuit. Does that make sense??? Apparently to you, your company or someone in it, it does. Soooo, you lost a sale this morning and tomorrow morning and next week and probably for several weeks to come because you wouldn't take the coupon you sent without me jumping thru hoops, turning cartwheels and standing on my head. So I spent my money at Cracker Barrel and it was a delicious breakfast.

Co