Hardeesopening time

Store is supposed to open at 5:30 each morning. If the regional manager is there, it does. The only problem is, she"s only there a few days a month. The attitude of the employees when she isn"t there is, we"ll open when we want! This has been going on for quite a long time now and i know from personnel experience that you have lost numerous customers. We have complained about this problem many times before and you seem to disregard our complaints. It is time for this situation to be resolved, maybe by firing the crew who is now there or by ensuring that a manager is there all the time.

Charles ruff

Please e - mail me if you would like to discuss this issue or call at [protected].

E - mail: [protected]@sc. Rr.com

• Ru
    Ruth and Kevin Jan 11, 2015

Same here Apple, and I also want some weed.

• AppleKornKid Jan 11, 2015

Really? what location cause I'm looking to score.

• Ca
    Catla Cline Jan 11, 2015

Witnessing dtug activity on premises ftom employees during breaks.

• Ka
    kathy hartigan May 13, 2009

On Friday May 8, 2009 I stopped in hardees to get breakfast for Mother's day . I did not get all my order, but did not realize it until I got to my Mothers home. We tried to continued to eat what we had recieved, but found that the breakfast was not fit for consumption. I stopped back at hardees on my way home to inform them that we did not receive our whole order and to tell them how bad it was, All we got in return was our orange juice and a "I'm sorry". This is the third time this has happened at this place

• Tr
    Tracy Feb 20, 2009

My husband went to get us breakfast this morning and he had gotten us some bacon egg and cheese biscuits i took mine out of the wrapper and there was a hair wrapped around the egg in the biscuit it was very gross...