Groupon.com / voucher
Groupon agrees that its expired voucher are valid for the amount that the customer paid. Some voucher state that the amount paid is " good forever " some other mention a date, for example : " Good for the amount paid until 2022 "
The reality is that I go to a business with an expired voucher, the business refuses to accepted arguing that " they have no way to verify if the voucher has been used ". Other business l demand an outrages amount of money to use the expired voucher.
Groupon does not even give you credit for the amount paid to purchase the voucher. I would like to know how can I get credit for the cost of the vouchers, to what government agency to complaint ? etc
More Groupon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Groupon.com - don't give a groupon as a gift 
- Groupon.com - fraudulant credit card charges 
- Metabody Fitness Pass Via Groupon - metabody 
- Groupon - infurn beanbag seat 
- Groupon Uk - groupon scams 
- Groupon.com - printerpix
- Groupon.com - pls save yourself the headache - never buy a groupon
- Groupon - they lie cheat and steal
- Groupon.com - beware of groupon goods
- Groupon - groupon deceives