Greyhound Lines — drivers
I took a round trip over Thanksgiving and the worst experience ever
On the first part of the trip the driver
1, drove on shoulder more then once
3, talking on cell
4, did not come to complete stop at railroad tracks
On the return part of the trip, the driver
Kept stopping well over the cross walk sticking the nose out into oncoming
cross traffic making the cars actually have to go around him.
All of this put my life as well as other passengers lives in danager.
When I contacted greyhound they acted like they didn't even care.
told them I had pictures s and they didn't ask for them to be emailed to them at all.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded 
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage