Having problems with Italo Treno?

Italo Treno Customer Service Contacts

Viale del Policlinico, 149/b
Roma
Italy - 00161

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Italo Treno Customer Service. Initial Italo Treno complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Italo Treno above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Italo Treno. Discuss the issues you have had with Italo Treno and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 12, 2020

Italo Treno — Where's my refund?!

My train from Florence to Napoli on 28 August 2020 was cancelled. The Italo staff at Florence station told me...

Aug 17, 2020

Italo Treno — Italo train from Roma to Venice

I paid for 10 tickets for train Roma to Venice to depart 22 June 2020 ticket reference # A6FP3C and Return...

Mar 08, 2020

Italo Treno — call center francesca

I am submitting a complaint against Francesca at your call center. She is one of the English speaking...

Mar 04, 2020

Italo Treno — train 9928 monday 24th february

Hi I am trying to contact someone in Italo treno regarding the above train which was over 6 hours last...

Italo Trenowe paid for their mistakes

I have booked the train 9979 from Milan to Rome departing on 7 Feb. However, the train was cancelled due to the strike as per the email Italo sent me & changed my train to 9931 while it was NOT satisfactory timing for me as I had a flight to catch at FCO. Then I tried to call the hotline & waited for 1 hours and 47 minutes while one lady picked up & promised to find someone who knew English to answer my call. Of course, at the end, I kept waiting and NO ONE had picked up my call. After that, I went online to change a earlier train 9927 & I had to topped up €98, which I do NOT think it is fair as it is your side to cancel the train while not letting us to choose our alternatives to earlier or later.

There is no follow up on my complaint on their side or any email contacts. When I submit the claim form when there is no remarks column on their website, they just simply closed or cancelled the case without ASKING ME WHAT IS HAPPENING.

EXTREMELY BAD EXPERIENCE & I WILL NEVER TAKE ITALO AGAIN WHEN I GO TO ITALY.

Italo Trenotrain / ticket machine malfunction & unable to refund milan station

I used ticket machine number 115 at Milan station on 28 January 08:48 am to buy three tickets to Venice. The machine hanged after I inserted cash. I couldn't get my cash back, and there is no tickets generated. I have to pay again to buy new tickets in the office. The ticket officer Alessandra was rude and she was very busy chatting with others, didn't care about customer's problem. She just let all the customers wait when she was chatting. Unbelievable service I have ever seen.

Conductor in italotrenoitalotreno bolgna - roma 15:50 30th dec. 2019

Due to a delay of the former train we missed our connecting train to Roma. Although we had allready payed for the tickets and lost our seat reservation, the unfraindly conductor forced us to buy new Tickets and charged us even a much higher price. This was very annoying and ruined our holiday. The low prices from italotreno are a trap to be fooled.

Italo Trenofreezing train & duplicate ticket/charge

Not only did I receive a duplicate charge for my ticket that was definitely not my fault that has yet to be resolved, it is absolutely freezing on this train. In addition, they have now just told us the train will also be delayed at least 20 minutes. The entire experience has been miserable.

Im on the train from Roma Tib to Milano Centrale 14:18 on 27 Novembre.

Italo Treno8988 venice to milan

Ticket number QGV95R.
          We decided to upgrade to Prima for extra comfort as we were on our homeward journey.
          Despite there being very few passengers, our seats were at the back by the cabinets where drinks and supplies were stored.
          The staff opened and slammed closed these cupboards for most of the trip as well as talking loudly right bdhind is most of the trip.

This is not a prima service at all and we would have had a more comfortable and relaxing journey if we had saved the money and just travelled economy.

Oct 01, 2019

Italo Treno — venice - rome 1st october 2019 @ 13:00

We currently have no aircon in car 7. I have requested that this be fixed 3 times. I keep getting told that...

Italo Trenoitalo train service from roma termini to napoli centrale

Hi,

We purchased the train tickets from Italo to travelled from Roma Termini to Napoli Centrale.
            The only reason we purchased tickets from Italo was the Free Wifi service on board while we travelling to Napoli. For the price of 92 euro i do expect that there is Wifi service at least in the cabin for us to do our urgent work in the cabin, however this is not the case . We couldnt connect to the wifi at all and dont even talk about complete any work on hand . We invested the money, time and trust with Italo, when we could have purchase another train service provider . This is unacceptable when Italo stated free Wifi on the sales page and what is included with the price .

We approached the service center in Napoli and your staff advice us to reach out through this complaint board.We are expecting a refund for the loss we got during that an hour journey without any connection .

We are looking forward for your reply . You can reach me at [protected]@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Mavis Law

italo train service from roma termini to napoli centrale

Italo Trenorefund

Dear Italo Company.

My family had a passage Rome-Firenze and Firenze-Rome both at 22/07/2019 cancelled by technical problems in Firenze Station. The Italo Office at Termini Station in Rome gave us a credit in total of 269, 40 euros according to the document annexed at this email. They gave us all the information to ask for the money back as soon as we returned to Brazil.

Now, we are sending this email ([protected]@gmail.com) with all information necessary to do this refund to our banking account as soon as possible.
              Please see my e-mail.
              Ticket Number: S6S6WV PAULA ABRANTES

Best Regards

refund
              refund

Italo Trenotrain ride

I booked the express train from Roma Termini to Central Naples.

It was from 9:21 - 10:33. It was delayed 95 minutes.

I paid 120 Euro for my wife and me and we expected to arrive much sooner. Because of the delay, we missed our appointment in Naples and delayed our trip to Pompeii.

Extremely disappointing and unacceptable for the cost. We would like something to be done about this.

Jul 02, 2019

Italo Treno — Refund in Case of Visa Refusal - LF724U

Dear Sir, We have written so many email to your customer service department and refund department for...

Italo Trenolost luggage

I boarded the train from Rome Termini to Venezia Mestre on the 8914 train (ticket BE9RWK) on 18/06/2019 and forgot 2 suitcases on the train. Contacted the company less than 5 minutes after getting off the train and have no answer about what happened to my luggage. This is extremely disrespectful to the customers as I was still in the same city as the train and NOTHING was done to solve the problem!

Italo Trenostolen luggage on your train

PLease be so kind to check my attached photo of the claim.

It seems tat a woman trying to sell goods on the train also has stolen my
                    luggage. Please check your cameras in order to see that woman.

Attn : To whom it may concerned
                    Dear sirs,
                    We have been stolen our one of lugguages, the black color bag during sitting on your train from
                    Florence to Rome as per the attached ticket below.
                    ใส่ตั๋วให้เขาดู
                    Please check the camera on that date.
                    We chose your train and pay more since we rely on your good service that's s why we put the
                    luggage together at the place where can lay the luggage and then sit down on the chair. I think there
                    is someone get on the train and steal our black bag
                    since we saw one woman come on the train try to beg and try to sell something.
                    Please check your camera and follow up this issue and send feedback to us.
                    Hope to see your hospitality in urgent.
                    Thank You.

My email is [protected]@gmail.com
                    my phone number +[protected]

Awaiting for your answer
                    Ms KAmontip Napanopparatkaew

stolen luggage on your train

Italo Trenocustomer service

In March I tried to contact italo to conceal a ticket. After days of trying to find a contact in the US, email or some other method I did use their complaint site. They gave me an overseas number. I asked if they had a number I could call and not be charged for an international call. Their response was that this number would not cost me from the US. I recently received my phone bill and see I was charged $15 for that call. I was misinformed and feel I should be reimbursed for that amount.

Italo Trenorefund for the ticket

Dear Sir

I visited ITALY from 12 to 18 February this year. I bought return italo train ticket to Rome from Milan central station. The italo ticketing guide helped me getting ticket from E machine and he gave a wrong date for return which was 13 April 2019. I tried to get this corrected but he mentioned to do it from Rome as i have train to travel immediately. i tried to fix it at rome station but they said to do it from cental station milano.

My request is; i bought a new ticket to travel from Rome to milan. though i had ticket but they refused to change it or return it. My ticket has following details;

i was a traveler and its not a good way to behave with guest. how can i have a ticket where i had visa for only 10 days i had to exit from Italy by 21 February 2019. please make necessary arrangements to refund me my ticket.

thanks

• Re
                            Remember Holidays Jul 02, 2019

Dear Sir,

We have written so many email to your customer service department and refund department for refund because of visa refusal even we have already enclosed all supporting documents (visa refusal paper from embassy, passport copy, visa paid receipts, all other reservation). We made reservation in Italio Train for our client and paid through our credit card but we are not getting any satisfactory reply from your side. Earlier, we use italia rail but someone suggested us yours and we tried accordingly. This is the genuine case where we are asking for refund.

We can only request you for this again because this is genuine visa refusal case.
                            Refund in Case of Visa Refusal - LF724U
                            Rememberable Holidays

Italo Treno — train left the station before the actual time

It happened today, 11/11/2018, at Milano Centrale and arriving in Roma Termini, my code was CD7L4X, my train...

Italo Trenotransaction refund

I accidently booked a train by mistake not realising I had already booked it previously with another booking system within minutes of booking and realising what id done I have spent the 4 hours trying to cancel a transaction that is only 4 hours old and noone is willing to stop the transaction I need the credit card charge reversed and the tickets cancelled