Greyhound Lines / customer service
I was making a return trip from Toledo, Ohio to Youngstown, Ohio on March 4, 2018. I had a flexible ticket which meant I didn't have to pay for an extra piece of luggage. The agent working the desk was extremely rude and didn't understand that I had already paid for that. He was nasty because he didn't see it on my ticket and had to write out by hand, another baggage ticket.
If that wasn't enough, the bus was going to be almost an hour and half late that I was to be on and they didn't even announce that. I had to see if they could find me another bus and were rude about that also. There was no way that any buses were going to meet my connecting buses and I would have been stranded.
This is not the first time this has happen to me at the Toledo, Ohio bus terminal and wish that they would train their employees in customer service.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Lines - refund of an unbooked ticket
- Greyhound Lines - unable to change date on greyhound ticket
- Greyhound Lines - lost luggage
- Greyhound - service and timing
- Greyhound Lines - baggage clerks