Google Tree / unauthorized charges

1 2375 Tropicana Ave STE 8Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8668704257

$3.88 For shipping, that all to receive a CD to learn how to make money from home. $72.21 later it seems that is how this guy makes money from home. If you gave these people a credit card number, cancel it NOW!!!
Customer service number is a joke...it is some sort of call center where the people are trained to tell you that when you placed an order and accepted the " Terms" you also agreed to a 7 day trial membership to their member website, after 7 days you would be charged $72.21 for the membership. The catch is that you don't receive the CD for 8-10 days. Call center agents will not transfer you to a supervisor because they will not take customer calls. These people need to be stopped...They rip people off who are trying to get ahead by making a little Honest income...

Pissed off in Virginia

Comments

• Ba
      3rd of Jan, 2009

Along with many others, I have been charged for "Education" on my Discover Card $72.21 in addition to a charge of $3, 88

There should be a class action suit brought against this group.

• Li
      11th of Feb, 2009

I dont know how many other have been through this same process. I contacted google tree to get a refund for my charge of $72.90 and the representative did not want to. I asked the rep to speak w/ a supervisor rep states to me that the supervisors dont take call. I then asked the rep the name a number o supervisor he states company policy days he cant give that info. ask rep the name of their company he could not name the company. I had to open a dispute w/ my bank to see if they could reverse these charges. I let them know it did not say anything about that type of charge at the website. The rep also told me that I had access to some members only list and i should have received username and password in my email address. guest what checked my email there was nothing there. Did an one even get that package they paid $3.88 for?

• Ke
      12th of Feb, 2009

I got credit card report today, and saw unauthorized charge $3.88 from google tree. I have never order any product or never subscribed any thing. So, this is a scam. Just let you know that I also never got any packages.

• Lo
      20th of Feb, 2009

For the past several months we noticed a charge against our checking account monthly. It comes from Google Tree. We never suscribed! Having trouble getting funds back, and stopping charges.

• Ea
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Google Tree is an outright fraud. After obtaining your Bank card information for a $3.88 debit with seven days to cancel, they will still debit your account for $72.21 each and every month and about the only way you can stop them is to change your account. They will put you off with every excuse known but not give you any refund and will continue to rip you off every month. They will not refund your money . This is a scam having nothing to do with Google. These "CROOKS" need to be stopped at all costs. Do not, I repeat do not fall for any Google Tree work at home program. These people are totally unscrupulous and would literally rob their own Mothers. E.B.Parker Nauvoo, Alabama 3/02/09

• Ea
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Google Tree is an outright fraud. After obtaining your bank card information for a seven day trial offer they will then keep on debiting your bank account each and every month for $72.21 ignoring your original cancellation order and not ever return your money, nor reflect your money back to your account. About the only way to stop these crooks is to change your bank account.They will not refund your money and they give the name Google a bad name for what has otherwise been a reputable company. These people are outright "FRAUDS" and "CROOKS". A class action suit needs to be brought against these charalatans and put them out of business. These people are totally unscrupulous and would literally rob their own Mothers. Earnest B.Parker 3/02/09

31st of Mar, 2009

google tree customer service is based in draper utah at a company named platinum teleperformance 405 e 12450 S. they do customer service for a number of these scams that are all the same, just use different websites. The employees are trained to not give any refunds even when a refund is do. Only way to get a refund is to return the disc that is sent, but most of the time you are lucky if they even send one out. As for not being able to talk to the supervisors, they don't exist. They have "managers" but they are nothing more than the person sitting next to them on the floor.