Google Revolutionscam

L Review updated:

On June 26, 2009 I gave a credit card number to Google Revolution for a charge of $1.87 just to get information about ads on a website. On 07/02/09 and08/01/09 the card was charged $73.83 by MIGOTO Technology, Las Vegas, NV. There was no telephone number for MIGOTO, so I called Google Revolution. I was told that they would cancel my subscription???????, but I would have to write a letter in order to get a refund. They gave me an address. Then I noticed the following unexpected charges:
07/12/09 SANJOUTECH CARSON CITY NV $28.73;
07/13/09 CLICK SELL GO, KEARNY MO $37.63;
08/11/09 CLICK SELL GO, [protected] $37.63;
08/11/09 THE SELLERS LOUNGE, CARSON CITY NV$28.73.
All of these charges resulted from giving my credit card number to Google revolution, and I received nothing from any of the companies.
I cancelled the card, but I don't think I will recover any of the money. I am going to write at least one letter to:
Honshu Systems, LLC
2850 Horizon Ridge Pkwy. Suite 625
Henderson, NV 89052
That was the address given to me for MIGOTO Technology.
Lindy Ford

• C
      Jun 19, 2009

we were charged $1.87 initially. then $73.83 for what? where did this come from?

Jun 20, 2009

I contacted Google Revolution through it's website. I signed up for a 7-day free trial membership to which I agreed for a small fee of $ 1.87. On Sunday June 14th I received the login and password to access it's membership website.without any specifics of its terms of use. Today I received a call from this company asking me to activate my full-membership to which I complaint because it was not clearly stated that accepting the free trial membership involved committing to a full membership. I realized the scheme and called my bank, and effectively, my credit card was charged with US$ 73 without my consent. Is there anything you can do about this type of illegal business operating without supervision? Is there any hope to get my money back?

Jun 24, 2009

I authorized a charge on my debit Visa for this offer, only to discover that additional money is being removed without my consent. I was not made aware that this would happen. This company needs to have its plug pulled now. I 've discovered I'm not the only one who fell for this scam. When i discovered the amount in question, $98.04, pending withdrawl from my account. I notified my bank, cancelled my card, and am filing a claim through the bank's fraud division. The authentic Google should be required to act upon this, their reputation is at stake.

• A
      Jun 28, 2009

Was responding to an email for (what I thought was) Google. The ad was simple "Google pays us for typing!" The ad elaborates that they would pay us for every link that was entered into Google. They charged my credit card $1.72 for the software to get started. This was in May. After not receiving anything for 4 weeks, I called the 1-800 number and was promised immediate shipment. I went on to Google support and posted my concern. Sure it enough, its a scam!!

• M
      Jul 09, 2009

i was charged by the above named company, who then passed my details onto moneyfastserch.com who charged my credit card without my permission, and for a service i didnt want or ask for, resulting in me cancelling my cards and informing my lender about this service

• G
      Aug 01, 2009

they did yhe same ### to me and I have not recieved any money from this company and thank god I payed on my credit card I will cancel and get every dime back if not I will take them to court

Aug 13, 2009

I agree, I signed up for $1.87 EBIZSUCCESSNOW.COM then within the next week I had 3 charges on my credit card 1 for a Click Sell N Go for $37.63, 1 for SIMPLETRAININGSYSTEM
    for $78.83..1 charge for $28.73 from Sanjou Technology..whenI called Google Revelotion had the never to tell me I agreed to the charges, what I said was not nice, they told me I could have logged in at anytime to cancel, the problem there is that the user name and passcode they provide you is not valid, this company is the biggest scam on the web, I have since received 2 phones calls to confirm my order when the 1st call I told the smart ### seller off and told him to remove my number from his list, today I got another call, so I am now reporting this to the F.T.C and the B.B.B everyone should that has gotten scammed. I did get my $$$ back the one company that handles the credit charges is in India, report this company now.

Aug 22, 2009

This company is not responsive to a cancel requests and bills
    for more than I remember agreeing to. It appears to be an ongoing
    problem, and from what I see here on this site, it is a scam/serious problem.
    If anyone would like to further attention to this matter,
    Please join me on CNN iReport and help bring this matter
    more into the spotlight.

Aug 22, 2009

I am investigating this right now.
    I may end up prosecuting this very soon.
    I have contacted this company several times now to cancel my
    order with them, I am getting no
    response. If they bill me one
    more time, (for 73.83) I will
    take whatever action necessary to
    shut them down. I will not hesistate to do this very publically,
    I will involve the maximum amount of media I can attract.
    I want you at Google to be aware of this, as this unfortunately
    involves your good name. I have contacted the City of Henderson,
    Nevada, where this company has listed it's base office and informed
    them I will be going there - personally - to have this matter
    corrected if necessary.
    I have posted my intent on CNN iReport and Facebook,
    and I suggest you forward this email to appropiate
    Google management for review.
    If there is anything Google corp. would care to advise,
    this is your time to respond before this outfit bills me,
    one more time. copy?
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Aug 22, 2009

CNN iRereport, repeat views and comments propel this to
    public awareness.

Aug 22, 2009

Thank you for your Request received on 08/22/2009 concerning Police Services>Internet Fraud. It has been assigned ID# efm 09-******. You will receive a response to your Request within seven days. If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact us again and refer to the identification number above.

Sincerely,

City of Henderson... Read More

• H
      Aug 22, 2009

I used my wife's credit card on one of those scams where you keep trying their products in order to receive a $100.00 Visa gift card or whatever.
    When I made sure to cancel each and everyone of those trial memberships, I thought that would be the end of the grief.

They kept charging monthly membership fees and other services for which you never signed up for or do you get any services even if you did join.

B of A said she would not be able to recover the money because once I canceled the membership I only saved the printed records for 60 days.

Basically she had to get a new debit card to stop the continuing fraud.

If anyone know of a class action suit to join to bring these criminals to justice, I'd be happy to participate.

• I
      Aug 28, 2009

I called their customer service [protected] and yelled at someone (it made me feel a little bit better :-) for awhile because of the automatic monthly renewal of $73.83 in the fine print was criminal. They told me that I had to mail a letter (2850 Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Suite 625 Henderson, NV 89052) and it was returned saying "no such number". I emailed them at [protected]@googlerevolution.com and actually got my refund today.

Good luck!

Sep 15, 2009

I had the exact same thing happen to me. June 8th I gave my credit card # to Google Revolution. Three charges followed from Migoto Technology Las Vegas, NV:

July 14 - $73.83
    August 13 - $73.83
    September 12 - $73.83

I contacted my credit card company and filed a FRAUD dispute with them. They have started an investigation into this company and are crediting back the three amounts to my account.

I encourage everyone else to complain to their credit card company. Don't only have them try to contact Migoto to dispute the charges, tell them it IS FRAUD and make them open a FRAUD investigation. The more people that do this, the chances will be that it will be stopped.

Jose

• A
      Sep 30, 2009

I have the exact same problem. I have no contact information for this Migoto Technology company. I have just been charged on my credit card and the credit card company disputed the claim and refunded the money. I am waiting for the next statement to see if I am recharged monthly from this company. Is there any contact information for this Migoto Technology company so that I may contact them directly to stop the charges? How do I protect myself from reoccurring charges on my account?

Amy

Oct 08, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I paid $1.87 for the info and started getting charged by clicksellgo, ($37.63 month) newebistraining ($73.83), and learntoearn ($73.83). To date I've lost $300.20 to googles scam. I called clicksellgo, the phone number is [protected]. Was told they could only give me back 3 months, even though they had taken the money out 4 months. I asked for a supervisor. His name was Chad and he agreed to give me back all my money. He gave me a phone number for Google Revolution [protected]. but don't know how far you'll get with them. They offered to cancel the account, but said I'd have to write a letter to this address: Google Revolution, Honshu Systems LLC, 2850 Horizon Ridge Ckwy, Suite 200, Henderson, Nevada, 89052. I haven't heard from them yet. But from what I've read here, guess I'm gonna have to go to the news and see if they can help. Clicksellgo told me that they got my information from Google. I was speechless. Something has to be done to get rid of Google, the thieves that they are.

Mar 15, 2010

Yes, have them do a fraud investigation--not a billing issue. Billing has a limit on all cards, although they differ. Fraud has NO statute of limitations..I am doing this for a number of things, this among them!!