Google Revolution — scam
On June 26, 2009 I gave a credit card number to Google Revolution for a charge of $1.87 just to get information about ads on a website. On 07/02/09 and08/01/09 the card was charged $73.83 by MIGOTO Technology, Las Vegas, NV. There was no telephone number for MIGOTO, so I called Google Revolution. I was told that they would cancel my subscription???????, but I would have to write a letter in order to get a refund. They gave me an address. Then I noticed the following unexpected charges:
07/12/09 SANJOUTECH CARSON CITY NV $28.73;
07/13/09 CLICK SELL GO, KEARNY MO $37.63;
08/11/09 CLICK SELL GO, [protected] $37.63;
08/11/09 THE SELLERS LOUNGE, CARSON CITY NV$28.73.
All of these charges resulted from giving my credit card number to Google revolution, and I received nothing from any of the companies.
I cancelled the card, but I don't think I will recover any of the money. I am going to write at least one letter to:
Honshu Systems, LLC
2850 Horizon Ridge Pkwy. Suite 625
Henderson, NV 89052
That was the address given to me for MIGOTO Technology.
More Google Revolution Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google Profits - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Google Treasure Chest & Safe Lock ID - unauthorized charges on my debit card 
- Google - unauthorized advertising by google
- Google - no privacy 
- Google - american spirits