Google Revolution / fraud/scam

1 GA, United States Review updated:

This is a scam!!! Beware!!! Customer support numbers for refunds below:

Simple find dollar and e-tax (Saint george ut) are affiliates of google revolution. This and google's other affiliates made a number of unauthorized charges to my credit card. Even though the account that originiated with google revolution was cancelled immediately, I still incurred authorized charges and had to call each affiliate individually to cancel and have the amounts credited to credit card. Check your credit/bank account statements carefully! Charges ranged from.06 cents to $73.83

Here is the list of google revolution affiliates and their customer support numbers:

Google revolution: [protected]
E-tax: [protected]
Simple find dollar: [protected]
Product resource network: [protected]
Click sell go: [protected]
Submit solution: [protected] (Support@submitsolution.com)

I found most support representatives at the above numbers to be robotic in their responses and rude. While I was able to get most charges reversed, there were some amounts that I was unsuccessful in regaining. I suggest asking for a cancellation transaction id number as a tracking reference to validate the credit to your account.

Comments

• Sp
      21st of Jul, 2010

I had enrolled in the Goobiz and given the ok for transaction of $ 5. Then I saw that I was being charged $ 39.95 by Submit Solution. I have never even heard of this company nor did I ask for being enrolled to it. I never received an email for the same. I have been ripped off twice in the month of August . I tried calling them but no one picks up the phone. Google should do something about it too. As this was possible when I joined Goobiz. I trusted Google and was ripped off . Even Google is to be held responsible.

They are operating as Marketecture, Inc.
 225 South State Street