Google Cash Key / fraud and scam

1 India Review updated:

I purchased a CD to make some money from Google by paying Rs.1250. When the CD opened it gave a link to the Website; www.googlecashkey.com. When that link is clicked it is showing there is no such site! What to do???

Comments

Ga
  11th of May, 2008
googlecashkey - error come
online jobs
India

Hi sir,

This is Ganesh from Bangalore. I have kit of goole cash key . that kit has only one cd . that fine . but that one also not opening it will be come error in the system. I don't know why it happing . but one more thing i have'nt get registrion from google cash key. pls tell me of that. thank you sir.

Gc
  28th of May, 2008

That CD will not open because i feel googlecashkey is a fraud.

Ta
  6th of Jun, 2008

even if the cd opens there is no use.i tried this programme.wasted Rs1250, thatz it.please donot get cheated.they keep sending emails asking to purchase the kit still.as told in their programme no ppc forms i could get.

Ha
  1st of Oct, 2008

The google cash key program was introduced in the net for money making to get the information they make us to buy their google cashkit which costs Rs1250. when i receive that kit which contains a CD with registration ID... but that CD contains no information... after following the registration What can I do...

Ah
  5th of Oct, 2008

Dear friends,
I purchased a CD to make some money from Google by paying Rs.1250. When the CD opened it gave a link to the Website; www.googlecashkey.com.but right now website is not available.So i losted my money in google casy key.Please help how to get my money back.

Pa
  7th of Nov, 2008

Dear Friends,
i purchased google cash key kit on cash on delivery Rs 1250 in april 2008.
frm april 2008 to nov 2008 till no support and guidness frm their side.
i haven't any telephone n.o of google cash key .if any body has any contact n.o
then plz give me.no single peeny i earn frm this programme.so plz help hw to get
my money back.

Uw
  19th of Mar, 2009

if this is a scam, has anyone reported it to the better business bureau?

Mr
  22nd of Apr, 2009

Thanks dear all,

I was suppose to go for it but i have tried to see the actual thing, what it is. then i foun it is a fraud. AND I SAVED MY HARD EARN MONEYFROM THE CHEATER.
B. Mridul

Si
  7th of Aug, 2009

I signed up for the programme last year and it seem's to be a money making racket for sure, as the instructions are pathetic and ###.

So
  8th of Apr, 2010

Actually i didnt purchasd CD from googlecashkey but i purchased a CD from onlineismoney.com for rs. 499/- it gave me valuable website address who provides online job work like typing, filling forms etc.. but all sites ask for non refundable money. apart from that this CD provided me free information about Googlecashkey, the information is really clicking. the information is about google adword, clickbank, commission junction. But it still quite confusing!!, i mean i should have training about that.

Nitin

Ra
  29th of Apr, 2011

googlecashkey is completely fraud...they must ask for initial investment
there are different kinds of making money online through online with out
any initial investment.
join in this site given below..you will get money through just reading emails,
i ve got 9600 rs check last month...