Gold's Gym — poor hygiene
About 12 years ago when I first stepped into the Gold's Gym Club in San Diego - CA located in the vicinity of SDSU, where I was studying, I was fascinated. That gym was huge, sparkling, and gorgeous. I have recently moved from Aurora IL (a suburb of Chicago) to San Antonio TX.
I got a membership at the Gold's Gym #0782, located at 1602 Babcock Rd San Antonio, TX 78229. The equipment is OK, although it is never cleaned. When I entered the women showers room I felt like throwing up. The showers are not just dirty, they are FILTHY !!!
During the 10 days I've been attending the Gold's Gym at Babcock, I have seen the same trash, in the same position, everywhere on the women showers floor. All the shower drains are clogged with accumulated hair and trash. There is stagnating water on the floor. I felt I had joined the third world, ... maybe the fourth one ! I am a sport woman. I regularly attend a gym to keep healthy, NOT TO CATCH A DISEASE!!!
I am going to report these extremely poor hygienic conditions to the Better Business Bureau. They probably can advice on contacting the Bexar County building inspector for an evaluation of this club. It's a real shame that some clubs in San Antonio are so poorly maintained so as to spoil the reputation of the Gold's Gym that used to be the top of the line!
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - how can I transfer my membership to someone?
- Gold's Gym - managers rood and derogatory treatment lockhill selma