Golden Corral / you do know what you eat!

This is to let people know to be warned... you don't know what you are eating at the golden corral in mobile, al on schillinger's rd. I worked there. My manager informed the employees that if the food hit the floor to just rinse it with water and serve it to out guest. I have witnessed fish thawing in the dirty sinks where pots are washed. Ive seen chicken left out and spoiled but served smothered with sauce to our guest. Believe me people, its disgusting to see some of the practices at that store. People have gotten sick and nothing is being done. No, i no longer work there because i felt like i was betraying my guest by knowing these unhealthy practices. I tried several times to inform the home office and talked to several people, but never got a response that would correct the problem. Trust me... when i tell you, if you eat there... you eat at your own risk. I hope this saves someone from getting sick in the future.

Comments

• Al
      28th of Apr, 2008

I would like to know why Golden Corral quit doing all day discout for senior citizens especially if they are on a special budget? Why do they charge for their tea? Shoulf tea not be included with their meal? Please respond ...

• Ta
      30th of Oct, 2008

If indeed all this took place WHILE you worked there why didnt you turn them in????

• Wi
      30th of Jun, 2016

That is what I want to know. If this was true, WHY would you not call the health department instead of jumping online?

• Fi
      25th of Oct, 2018

@Wine Is Good It was false. that user later got sued for libel. It turned out they were fired and trying to cause trouble.