Gmail

Posted:

gmail scam

Gmail
We are shutting down some email accounts and your account was automatically chosen to be deleted. If you are still interested in using our email service please fill in the space below for verification purpose by clicking the reply button. Learn more

Account:
Password:
Birth date:
Country:

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Thank you for using Gmail!

The Gmail Team
G MAIL BETA
Complaint comments Comments (11) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  12th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
I can only log on in gmail on one computer and I wand to log on else where.
N  12th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
i want my gmail id and password back savish22@gmail.com and password is savi5555 this is my humble request
N  12th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
please accept my request i want my gmail id and password back savish22@gmail.com and password is savi5555 back
N  12th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
morning it was opened my gmail but when i open the gmail in afternoon it is not logging i want orkut, hi5, zorpia and unyk same gmail and password savish22@gmail.com and password is savi5555 because i have more number of friends in these i have mentioned below please activate my old account this is my kind and humble request
A  31st of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Gmail is no good they take your account away by lieing to you saying youhave been comprise to sell you security stuff they if you don't buy the get rid of your account. I am staying with yahoo.com they are better then gmail. gmail you are no good.
N  15th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
The gmail.com e-mail site is a disaster
When an inbox item is forwarded the original is lost - and has to be relocted by remembering to whom you sent it!
N  15th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Your email format is a disaster
When I forward an e-mail, the original is lost and I have to rememberto whom I sent it to find it - and it takes Ages !
A  2nd of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
sir, i have mail id, but from 3 month i can't sent any mail from my account,

only error -- oops.. a server error occurred and your email was not sent ( #707) this is my complain

please solve my problem
N  13th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
My complaint is about my complaint in connection with a Gmail account and how difficult it was to get a response as I have a Gmail account gipwa.ng.ng@Gmail.com it as stopped synchronizing please can you help me restore my Gmail account
My email location is gipwa@aol.co.uk
Tel:07476434422
A  15th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Gmail is not doing a good job of customer service. I am a small business and I pay for extra storage and for the new YAMM service for bulk emailing. The YAMM service has locked me out of my Gmail acount for two days! I have a family that depends on my work and this email has all of my contacts!@ I have a baby with down syndrom and I work from home! This sucks really bad that Gmail is not helping me !! This needs to get out!! How does Gmail charge me for storage and the YAMM service when now I cant even log in my acount to cancel!!!

HELP Ruben 305-305-334
N  30th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
jihongjohn5@gmail.com
Scammers email block him now.
several reports.
check out site complaints.
Sues SMS text threw the internet to scam people.

The scam works like this. Communication is always by text or email for some made up reason such as they are deaf, they deployed and can't use their phone (then how did the text get out?), etc. They think your item as described is perfect. They might ask a few questions about it, and then will pay your asking price, sight unseen, because they are never around close by to come look at it (they use the stationed somewhere in the military a whole lot, or working overseas, or on an oil rig in the middle of the ocean, or simply fill in your own job here). They will give you an extra $40 or $50 to hold it for them. Then they tell you they will send a cashier’s check or money order for that amount plus extra for the “shipper”. They ask you to wire that extra money by untraceable means such as Western Union or Moneygram. The check or money order turns out to be bogus and you end up out the money you sent plus the bank fees. Also, if the check is big enough you may end up being charged criminally. Take the check and the envelope it came in to the post office and have them forward it to the postal inspectors.
In the case of them using PayPal, the same thing happens. They send a fake email looking like it came from PayPal, get you to pay the shipper, and then find out that the e mail was fake and no money is available.

This should be taken seriuosly

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree