Food Lion / Will not wait on consumers

I was in Food Lion and purchased my groceries and got a call from my wife to pick up Tahini Sauce. I asked the clerk and was told he wasn't from here. The clerk in the check out lane next to him the told him to ask the manager and with a cringe he did. The lady behind me stated (people just don't serve the public like they use too). He came back and said Isle 3. I left my groceries and went to look. No Tahini sauce. So I went back and ask someone up front in the managers office. They called for the manager. 20 minute had past and I needed to put my groceries up. The manager walked right by me I stopped him and asked him where could I find Tahini sauce he said he didn't have time and opened up another Isle. I stood in front of him and told him (you have very poor service here and I just got blown off by three people not wanting to help me and I have groceries to get home)you know it didn't even register to him.

Comments

6th of Jan, 2013

I want to comment on there steaks every cut from. ribeye on down, the are so tough you cant chew them, thats a shame for the price you pay for them.

• Ro
      27th of Feb, 2013

for at least 1 month, maybe more the store brand canned biscuits will not rise and the use by date is good.