Food Liondo I have a job

L Review updated:

I was hired at Food Lion 3 months ago I still haven't went to work yet, I went to a interview I was told I had the job that she would call me I waited, a week later I called she said she got business I went in done some paper work on the computer got my employee number, she said she will call me, a week went by I called again, another asst. manager I could come she'll call back, two days passed I called back, I was told to call back in a week the manager is on vacation, so I did, I was then told I was accidentally erased out of the system she had to put me back in, that she would call me a few more days went by I called back she was sick this was on a monday to call back on friday, I did I was told to call back on monday, I did I was told I was put back in as rehire, and given a bypass number to get me in, I didn't here anything for two days I called again, I was told that she didn't know how to use the number she will figure it out and call me its been a week and I haven't gotten a call yet...Its going on four months...I really needed that job.

• Ra
    Rachel Nash Sep 04, 2018

There were metal particles in food product I purchased at Food Lion . They were in chicken breasts and it bothersome and concerning . I took pictures.
    Product : Natures place . All natural fresh Chic breast

• Be
    Benay Patrick Jan 22, 2019

Cashier refusing to call a manager when requested by customer. Making decisions that are beyond her job description. Her behavior was unacceptable and unbecoming of someone in customer service field.
    Cashier needs customer service skills training. Very disappointed in this store and the management of their staff.

• Lo
    Loretta bradley Mar 15, 2020

I worked at the Denver, NC food lion in Westport from April 2019 to August 2019 and I have to received my w2 yet.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices