[Resolved] FIDO — unethical behaviour
my name is Jerry my number is [protected]. I called in to fido customer service on Nov 25 around 4:40pm to cancel my request of renewing my contract and the order of a new phone (Samsung galaxy s9) (this request was done on Nov 23 2018. I did not receive any confirmation email of the device being shipped.) The rep checked and told me it could be canceled and she canceled it for me. I confirmed with her twice that the order is canceled. the next morning I called in to get a confirmation code, another rep stated that the order could not be canceled and I will have to receive the device first and then return it. it is just unacceptable for the first representative to provide me with the incorrect information. I wish to cancel this renewal and cancel the order of the device right now.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Fido Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018
Allan here from Fido's Social Media team.
That doesn't really sound like the kind of experience we aim to offer.
I invite you to send us a private message through Facebook or Twitter so we can help you with this.
Hope to hear from you soon!
More FIDO Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- [Resolved] FIDO - phone replacement 
- [Resolved] FIDO - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- FIDO - trying to bill me for a de-activated phone 
- FIDO - customer service and sales strategy
- [Resolved] FIDO - i'm complaining regarding the bluffing in billing