[Resolved] FIDOunethical behaviour

my name is Jerry my number is [protected]. I called in to fido customer service on Nov 25 around 4:40pm to cancel my request of renewing my contract and the order of a new phone (Samsung galaxy s9) (this request was done on Nov 23 2018. I did not receive any confirmation email of the device being shipped.) The rep checked and told me it could be canceled and she canceled it for me. I confirmed with her twice that the order is canceled. the next morning I called in to get a confirmation code, another rep stated that the order could not be canceled and I will have to receive the device first and then return it. it is just unacceptable for the first representative to provide me with the incorrect information. I wish to cancel this renewal and cancel the order of the device right now.

• Resolution statement

• Fido Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

Hey Jerry!
    Allan here from Fido's Social Media team.

That doesn't really sound like the kind of experience we aim to offer.

I invite you to send us a private message through Facebook or Twitter so we can help you with this.

Hope to hear from you soon!

- Allan