Fedexpresscourier_uksignyahoo. Co. Uk / involvement in scam
I have received an email from Toyota Company promotions informing me that I won the prize of a camry car along with a large sum of money. As a folowup to this notification I was informed that the prize and car was handed over to Fedex courier for delivery within two working days. I was contacted by Fedexpresscourier_uk@yahoo.co.uk dispatcher a certain Mr. Fred Smith who should have seen that the delivery took place. Later I was told that the prize was seized by the Antiterrorist department @yahoo.co.uk instructed by a certain Mr Patrick Hobbs who was the recipient of the money sent as a clearance certificate must be provided . This was to guarantee that the sum of money awarded and the car would be released.
More Fedexpresscourier_uksignyahoo. Co. Uk Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - repetitive problem with non delivery of package to my door
- FedEx Corporate Services - abusive, arrogant, driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - customer service
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery not attempted, fedex claims “customer unavailable” but I was home all day waiting for this $1000.00 medical equipment.