Fedex / failed next day delivery
I had 4 boxes delivered next day from Tampa, Florida to Manhattan. All the packages are reported by FedEx tracking as having arrived in Newark, and 2 of the boxes were delivered on time. Unfortunately, FedEx can't be bothered to deliver the other 2 boxes for another 2 days. Having paid for next day delivery, you would expect FedEx to at least put some effort in. The boxes are sitting less than an hours' drive from my home, and it's going to take them a further 2 days to deliver something that should have been next day. FedEx are truly useless.
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - abusive,arrogant, driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - customer service
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery not attempted, fedex claims “customer unavailable” but I was home all day waiting for this $1000.00 medical equipment.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of diapers, baby wipes and pull - ups