FedEx Corporate Services / lying about attempted delivery on 27 dec [protected]

1 United States

Tracking # [protected], has delivery exception from Covington, Louisiana FedEx office stating 'Customer not available or business closed'. 401 PM 27 Dec 2018. That is a bald faced lie. My front door was open all day and no vehicles come into Tex Drive at all. At 4PM our local Fox News had just come on and I was standing to get the latest on the inclement weather heading our way. Our TV is in the front room where the door opens onto the patio and I can hear any vehicle come into the drive because Tex Drive is all gravel. The driver of said vehicle did not come into Tex Drive at anytime at least not thru 9PM that night when I finally closed my front door. I detest liars. The delivery address is 1019 Tex Drive, Covington, Louisiana 70433 and I have received packages etc from FedEx and other truck carriers at my 911 address. I don't know where this driver supposedly attempted delivery but it was not on Tex Drive because I would have heard a vehicle coming in, my house is marked, its the only house on the right and my door was open all day because the weather was too uncomfortable to have doors and windows closed. According to tracking information its on truck due for redelivery on 28 Dec 2018. An apology for one, delivery on today 28 Dec 2018 as stated on tracking information and my email address is [protected]@bellsouth.net.

• Updated by soileau26, Dec 28, 2018

Tracking # 4723 7494 1704 states on FedEx vehicle for delivery, Covington, Louisiana on 18 Dec 2018. Next information dated 19 Dec 2018, Covington, Louisiana location, "Shipment Exception, cannot locate recipient", scheduled for delivery next business day. On 20 Dec 2018 I heard and saw a Penske vehicle approx. 450pm and assumed it was FedEx since I'd received packages that way in previous years holidays but driver passed up my house, I'm the only house on the right and driver backed down Tex Drive and started blowing. I stayed under the patio since it was raining waiting to see if they would drive back up. The driver did and when they got out of the vehicle I asked if they were FedEx and when answered in affirmative I gave my name. After giving me the package I went inside I noticed some smart-alec had slapped an address correction label on the package which was a miracle it made it here. My address is 1019 Tex Drive, Covington, LA which is 911 only with no postal deliveries and not shown in the postal system. I have a PO Box for Postal Mail. Some yahoo had added APT 716 onto the address correction label for some reason or other and there are no apartments on Tex Drive on left or right side. I don't know why this was done and by whose authority but addresses can't be changed at a whim just because. If my friend had not told me about the delivery and given me the tracking number to boot its no telling where said package may have gone. By the way my telephone number was included on the label from the vendor so its no excuse for negligence. This is not acceptable from any carrier to put non-existent, false addresses on customer's packages. Of course the only action the drive can do then is impart information recipient cannot be found because address does not exist. I receive truck deliveries here at my house all during the year so what's the problem with everyone. No pride in providing exceptional service!

• Updated by soileau26, Dec 28, 2018

Package just delivered approx. 1530 hrs by a regular FedEx driver I'm accustomed to seeing. I have to assume the fiasco from yesterday was an outsourced driver who could care less and would rather lie. 28 Dec 2018

So