FedEx Corporate Services / international delivery

1 Monson, MA, United States

Generally, I find FedEx friendly and reliable.

But if your shipping task is out of the ordinary (mine was an international shipment) you will find they specialize in denial, red tape and incompetence. I believe, if you complain, those in authority will purposefully delay your shipment as punishment. Upper management seem seems fat, happy and utterly unconcerned; in fact, I suspect it is a FedEx policy to stall, deflect and consciously ignore when they are at fault.

TNT SwissPost tracking # [protected]
FedEx tracking # [protected]01
FedEx incident number [protected]
FedEx Case # [protected]
FedEx Case # [protected]
In summary:
• 9/21/18, Day 1 - Package mailed from Switzerland through TNT SwissPost with their tracking number [protected]. Having only 9 digits it was not recognized by any FedEx tracking online or on voice menus. Getting past the menu robot without a FedEx tracking number or door tag was a major hassle.
• Day 5 to day 15 FedEx Tracking posted "Awaiting clearance instructions from receiver". Incredible! FedEx did not contact TNT SwissPost for needed documentation or inform customers of the problem. We would still be waiting if sender and receiver had not inquired. And then FedEx expected customers to manage customs requirements. Mary (very helpful) at International Trace Dept, [protected] was very helpful; she assigned Case # [protected] and actually called me about Day 23 to see if the package arrived, very nice.
• Day 14 - called International Trace Dept, Mary was busy, got Janet (useless individual). She refused a conference call with TNT SwissPost that I offered to set up. First, she said the 11-digit # [protected]01 did not work, later admitted it did and the package is Memphis customs. Janet assigned Case # [protected]. For follow up (notice I had to follow up, not Janet or FedEX) she sent me to Sarah Kollmeyer, US Federal Trade Agent, Memphis
Sarah.kollmeyer@fedex.com
[protected] x 5648
Day 14 - receiver called 3 separate times & spent 3 1/2 hours on hold trying to follow up on my email to US Federal Trade Agent, Sarah E. Kollmeyer (completely useless individual), sarah.kollmeyer@fedex.com [protected] X5648. I left voicemails for her and in the general voice-mailbox for [protected]. I called FedEx International trace, [protected] they were unable to get through either. The Swiss person who sent the package spent 1 ½ hours on hold calling Sarah from Switzerland. No one ever answered
• Day 17 - David (useless) = FedEx International Customer Advocacy at FedEx International Escalation Dept, [protected]. He took no interest or responsibility escalated me to cuurccat@corp.ds.fedex.com.
• 10/9/18, Day 18 - package arrived
• 10/15/18, Day 23 - Ligaya A. (useless) from webmaster@fedex.com answered my complaint to cuurccat@corp.ds.fedex.com. "We appreciate your notifying us of this problem, and will do our best to make sure your next experience with FedEx is more satisfactory".
Conclusion - FedEx has no intention of doing anything. This same posting will go to YELP and everywhere else I can post it

Carr Lane Quackenbush