FedEx Corporate Servicesdelivery issue for order [protected]

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm writing to express my disappointment with the delivery person who claimed that an attempt was made in delivering my package this evening (Saturday, 1/21) at 6:03pm. I was home the entire day.

I called the 800# to verify that the address on the package was correct.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New York, NY Since this was the case and a note on the label indicated that the package was to be left at the door, I question as to why the person didn't do so.

A 2nd attempt will be made in 3 days. This could've been avoided if the delivery person simply read the label and left the package at my door.

Perhaps a reminder to FedEx employees are needed from time to time that they work for a reputable company. Their performance is a reflection of where they work.

Respectfully,
Patricia Ng

Pa
Jan 21, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 21, 2017

They made a mistake. Do you not make mistakes? I was home all day too, checking the door for a delivery. Guess what? They came sometime between the last two times I checked and left the package. I did not hear them. It happens. Next time, instead of depending on them to see little words on a label, leave a note in BIG LETTERS ON YOUR FRONT DOOR.