FedEx / inside job, dishonest employees

CA, US Review updated:

Internationally shipped an expensive phone in a standard FedEx carton. Goods were declared with clear print however the description did not explicitly state which phone model.. Box arrived as an empty carton instead. There is no way any external party would have known that it was a desirable phone. FedEx reimbursed the cost after 6 weeks of investigation.

Cp

Comments

• Sl
      Aug 13, 2009

Fed Ex shipped a Honda Fit lower window molding from a Honda dealer in Rhode Island to Kansas. When I discovered the box on my front porch this afternoon, it was totally smashed in the middle...complete with the black footprint on the box. The molding inside was also pinched and flattened in the center...totally unusable. I could not believe it was even delivered. I waited for two weeks to get the molding...and when I called the Honda dealer, they said they would just send me another. I was told to send the old one back to them. So...who pays for the second molding? Does the Honda dealer have to eat it? Or does Fed Ex reimburse them? Does Fed Ex get paid to ship it again? In my work - Collision Repair - if I don't do something right, I have to re-do it for nothing!
    So many people have such a crappy work ethic...they do the bare minimum to get by...nobody wants to take the extra effort to do a little extra...take a little extra care. So...I'm totally disappointed with Fed Ex...