Fedex / my delivery was given to someone else
I ordered an Item from Hong Kong through eBay and it was being tracked on the FedEx site. I was at work when the site informed me that the package was delivered and signed for by a person I never heard of.
I came home - no package - no note in my mailbox and no idea where my package is. I called them - they said they will TRY and get a hold of the courier. I am going to call them again - the package cost me $260 and they just gave it someone not at my address. I am pissed with FedEx!
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of diapers, baby wipes and pull - ups
- FedEx Corporate Services - driver say he left package on porch. I don't have a porch
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery driver
- Fedex - truck driver dangerous driving
- FedEx Corporate Services - drivers behavior