Fedex / tracking info wrong!!!

I ordered something online which uses FedEx unfortunately. Per their tracking info, they "tendered to USPS for delivery" on Feb 09. On Feb. 18, I went to the post office to inquire about said package. Why did the postal clerk come back and say they never scanned anything from FedEx for me?! This package originally shipped Feb. 04. Today is Feb 20. Can somone please explain what has happened here? Maybe a Fedex employee decided to keep my package for themselves, or it was damaged or lost. Whatever the case may be, wouldn't it be good business to tell me and not lie?! I've tried contacting FedEx, and I am not holding my breath for a response. Anyone willing to get a class action lawsuit going? (halfway joking)

Comments

• Da
      20th of Feb, 2010

Did you conntact the company from which you purchased the item?

The problem might be that FedEx never picked up your package from the company.

I've purchased several items online that had a combination FedEx/USPS delivery, and I've never had a problem. FedEx picks up the package from the company from which I placed the order. delivers the package to my local post office, and my letter carrier delivers the package to my house.

• 19
      28th of Feb, 2010

ya fed ex sucks they almost killed me like 4 times with there rutheless drivers and then as a customer they got the wrong package and then called the the cops on me 4 disputen my prob to them .all n all i think bad managment and a--holes hire a-- holes .