FashionNovaclothing

To whom it may concern,

Fashion Nova

I am writing today to complain about the poor service I have received from your company in only two times I have ordered from your site.

On November 4, 2018, I placed an order (#[protected]) for the amount of $134.38 USD, consisting of NINE items I needed for a journalism work I'm doing abroad, to this date I have received nothing but your poor automated email apologies.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Vernon, CA

What I'm most annoyed about is that I wasted my time, my money and relied on your faulty service in order to do my job (which is as a correspondent for a news station). My impression of your company has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about how businesses like yours exist!

I trust this is not the way That Awful Company wishes to conduct business with valued customers, and I'm going to make sure all of my social media contacts (which are a lot) know about this, so they won't repeat the same mistake. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,