Family Dollar / # manager
I stopped in this Family Dollar in Exeter, PA this one day. I never go in there, but my friend lives over there and I was visiting her at the time. I needed lipstick cuz we were going out for awhile that night. I walk in and theres two men standing at the registers. They were literally obnoxious the way they both stopped talking simaltaneously and said hello, like so fake, like they really cared. NOT!!! Moving on, I couldnt find their makeup dept. and was getting annoyed at the fact that they saw me walking all over the damn place and never assisted, yet fell over saying hi when I walked in...WTF?? They were too busy talking the whole time. The one guy seemed ok, the other was a complete potty mouth. I couldn't believe he would talk like that with customers in the store. The phone rang, potty mouth answered, and he started yelling at whomever and cursing, then laughing...it was nuts!!! After searching forever, I found the aisle I wanted, got my crap and proceeded to pay. Potty mouth waited on me while the other hovered behind. I was about level with his chest and, to my astonishment, OMG...on his nametag I see " Manager". I'm like, you so completely have to be shi**ing me??!! I am still in shock and, needless to say, will not go in there again. All I can say is, really Family Dollar?? These are your managers?? Seriously...sickening!!!
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care 
- Family Dollar Stores - conditions of the store #6564