Eureka Forbes / Eureka forbes aquaguard, worst service i have ever get!

India Review updated:
Eureka Forbes
I bought my Eureka Forbes Aqua guard a year back. It had a fault at the time of installation, which I reported and observed no action was being taken, then I had to instruct my bank to stop their cheque payment. After that person came I rectified that.
After that I never got any service, I also get promise person will come in 2 hours but it never happens, I paying huge amount of telephone bills only for following my complaint and now I m forced to take some legal action against them.

A  9th of Jun, 2007 by
Please let me know if you have filed any case against Eureka Forbes. I like to do the same with them.
N  15th of Jul, 2007 by
I purchased Reviva 19-09-06 and within an year the unit started giving problems. The first time I had problems with the unit was in the 1st week of June 2007.

Aftre calling the Helpdesk, it was the worst service and even if there is someone who comes for a check is not technical at all. I could not use the unit for more than a week.

Now someone comes and finally fixes the unit, but still a problem is occuring and after calling them no has turned up or even bothered to attend the complaint and fix the problem. This service is when I have taken Life Time free service.

"Order Form Cum Receipt No" is 411029330
A  18th of Aug, 2007 by
I am working as Inspector of Police, in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh and I have purchased Aqua guard E-boiling on 2-12-2005, unit No 10132,09/05, 20/8725, on my wife name T.Padmaja as per the false statement given to me and my wife by your representative stating that free service will be provided as and when required, but they have not provided any the service as when the Aquaguard not functioning properly. The Aqua guard functioned properly only three months, later water was not being purified, after repeated requests only, your people came and do some nonsense repair and asking money for the service even the problem was not rectified. As per your service chart they simply obtaining the signatures of my wife stating that signing on the chart is mandatory, in some occasion they have signed themselves as we have not signed after felt the cheating tendency of your people. your people came after completion of one year and told that service will be provided only by paying certain amount. I have requested them first rectify the problem which we are suffering but they have not rectified and stating that guarantee period was over, if service required Rs/3000/- have to be paid. I have waited all these months for proper rectification of problem but your people are not responding till today. therefor it is requested to rectify the problem otherwise I will file a petition in consumer forum for the damage caused to my family and suffering for the water born deceases. Treat this as a legal notice if you not rectified the problem with in time.
A  23rd of Aug, 2007 by
This company really needs a substitute now. The substitute should be maintenance free.

I have also experienced similar problems with the service. I completely understand your situation.
A  4th of Sep, 2007 by
I have taken forbes aqua storage water purifier from pai electronics cmh rd bangalore and was told for any queries they have given me the cell no of a person who is working as representative and is in service for a free demo . But whenever i called him he was reluctant to receive my call and when i called him up for the demo he just refused to come at my place for demo. I asked him when i should replace this cartridge i need a demo on it please come . He harshly kept down the cell and didn't answered my query at all. This doesn't show any type professionalism in his work also he doesn't know how to communicate with the customer. I strongly oppose this type of behavior . Calling for a demo will help your product to get business in the market. This is one type favor i as a customer is doing on you . But if you have these type of people in your field i don't think your product will get the value in the market. The persons name is mr sridhar from aquaguard cell no - 9845138665.

A  4th of Sep, 2007 by
Tell me that if a person using RO for 4 years after that is he able to drink ground water? It is recommended or not? If not then what are the harmful effects? Thanks.

A. K. Singh
A  6th of Sep, 2007 by
I bought eureka forbes crystal water purifier from VIJAY SALES in mumbai...it's only 2 months now...leakage problem has started...I had made complients 3 times...the person came to check told - the part has to replaced..he will come on saturday - till day - he had not turned back with part...after that I again made a complient...regard this thing....till now nothing is been done...only NAME...NO AFTER SALES SERVICES.....VIJAY SALES also ###....so does EUREKA FORBES... I had lost my trust and faith in both.
A  7th of Sep, 2007 by
One of the hopeless service ever by Eureka Forbes. Marketing time they just lure u and get the product but the product just starts to dis function. IF you are good at electronics u can manage yourself like what i am doing. Pleaseee don't expect any kind of service in ANY WAY from the service technicians. If at all they come they just put some components which is 3rd grade or available is 2nd hand market which is not reliable.

SO if you are interested in spending money on the Phone calls inviting the service personnel and test your patience in getting them service it... please go for it...

Good Luck.
A  21st of Sep, 2007 by
i fully agreeras i m still going through the same trauma.i have lodged around ten complaints in all over a period of 7 days but no one has ever bothered to attend. worst still i m in a AMC with the company for two years.
A  1st of Oct, 2007 by
I fully agree with above comments. Even the machine supllied to me couple of weeks back is outdated and used one.
A  5th of Oct, 2007 by
one of your representative come sot to me last week on 30.09.2007 and i paid the cheque of 3660/- as a down payment for purchasing the aquaguard water purifier. the receipt no is 240137 , after a week also he has not turned back with the machine and the mobile no he had given is also wrong. kindly arrange my money back or get the machine.
my contact no is 9890681081--pune.

sanjay joshi
A  19th of Nov, 2007 by
I strongly agree on worst service from Eurekha Forbes. It took nearly 3 and a half month to attend a problem from Eurekha Forbes. I had AMC for maintenance, even though such a worst customer service. I had done more than 75 calls to them by calling daily to come and check my aqua guard...

I stopped recommending Eurekha Forbes because of this worst issues to my friends and relatives.
A  28th of Nov, 2007 by
I had requested for water inlet pipe for aqua guard one month back. Till today i haven't received it.
N  16th of Dec, 2007 by
I have purchased RO system (Model Reviva) from Bharuch Eureka Forbes branch. I am satisfied with the product. My complain is with the AMC provided, every year I am paying Rs.3500.00 for AMC purpose, but person who visits is not technically sound and problems occur frequently. And one more thing at the time of renewal of AMC they change the cylinders, but of late there is water blocked in the inlet and outlet (white and blue coloured pipe) due to some dirt deposited inside. while requesting the same for replacement they are asking for extra cost. though the cost is minimum, it should included along with the cylinders changed. Kindly, confirm the same whether it should be replaced free of cost during the AMC period. If so, they may be informed to include the the same.
A  19th of Dec, 2007 by
I purchased Forbes crystal on December 7, 2007. After 10 days or so, the purified water was foul smelling whereas the normal tap water was tasting better. I contacted Eureka Forbes, but they are only giving me false hopes that the executive will arrive today. Its been almost a week. I want a refund and go in for another brand. This is one of the worst brands ever and the service is very bad.
N  21st of Dec, 2007 by
I had complaint to E/forbes for rectification of a 6 month old Crystal machine. After repeated follow up and complain thru email to EF, today one person came at around 11am, saw the machine and went back. At 5pm another person Mr. Purna came from Kolkata's Jadavpur centre and even before touching the m/c said to my wife 'you will have to install a 'iron gaurd' and it will cost you Rs.1100/ ' Naturally my wife said I cannot spend so much money now. He kept on insisting and finally said ok I will see what I can do. He rectified the complain, which it appears was a minor in nature and told my wife 'so, here it is , the service is done'. He didnot change carbon or cleaned the candle. The candle had no trace of any colour change due to excessive iron. Please tell me is it normal "NOW" to keep forcing customer to buy spare parts at exorbitant rate, I have been using A?Gaurd for last 20 years, and this is not a v.good experience. Pl. Check at your end and satisfy me. rgds Parag choudhury
A  21st of Dec, 2007 by
I also purchased a aqua guard about 10 Months back. Till date I never received any service from them. Now I am calling regularly from 12th Dec but no action from their side. I also given written complaint to their HO but still problem is as it is. Only I am paying for phone bills. If we all come together, we can file a complaint agianst them in consumer forum. Mahesh.
N  22nd of Jan, 2008 by
I bought Aqua guard vaccum cleaner and it is in AMC. For the past 3 months iam placing complaints with the call center and they are taking my details and address and no one turned so for. Then with much deficulty i got the service centre where my area is connected and daily making calls but no responce so for. I really regret for purchased eurekha products. They are simply giving false hope. I am thinking of filling them with consumer court. Did any one already filled any complaint and got result. Let me know.
D  22nd of Mar, 2008 by
We purchased a vacuum cleaner(TRENDY STEEL) on 13/1/08 in Mangal&Mangal... But it has some problem... So they've taken the machine to the service centre on 13/3/08.. Still they had not delivered the machine to us... Kindly inform when they will return the machine in good condition at my recidence... Return soon ...
A  27th of Mar, 2008 by
I have also facing problem with EUREKA FORBES. Their service is very horrible. Now i have promised to myself that i will never purchased any product of the company and nun allow my friends to do that.

Eureka Forbes Logo Eureka Forbes
Customer Care Service
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
India - 500028