Eureka Forbes / Aqua Guard -Water purifier / No service provided and violation of AMC

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I have a Eureka Forbes water Purifier, for which we have purchases the Annual Maintenance Contract. I had a problem in that purifier and I called in Eureka Forbes Mumbai Helpline and registered a complaint (Complaint# L128415 dated 25/11/2007). They assured to send me the technician within 24 hours. When the technician did not turn up, I again called up on the telephone number [protected]. Till date I have discussed this issue with Mr. Gurpreet, Mr. Samrat, Mr. Ricky Miss Mehnaz and their Senior Mr. Abdul. Every time, they all assured me that the technician will reach today to attend the complaint.
But till date neither the technician turned up nor I have received any call to let me know when the technician will come.
On and above, they have a branch in Kopar Khairane but there is no response from that office. No one picks up the phone and the people from Mumbia Helpline office are not aware about the latest phone numbers of their own branch as they claimed that the telephone number of Kopar Khairane office has changed.
I want an explanation for this delay in Service and unprofessional behaviour.
I feel it a shame for a reputed company like you who commit to the customer about your good service. I am totally disappointed with this sort of unprofessional behavior of these persons. I want to bring this issue to the public who trust your organization and purchasing the water purifier system. I demand compensation for all of my troubles.

regards,

Prashant Ramchandra Parab
Airoli, Navi Mumbai - 400708

Comments

• La
      27th of Jun, 2009

yes I agree that Eureka Forbes service is simply pathetic to say the least. Looks like they have changed their office in Navi Mumbai and now its more difficult to get any sort of service from them.