Eureka Forbes-Aqua Guard / Delay in service

My name is Sunia Mukherjee and I have been using Aqua Gurd since Dec 2002. I must say that the after sales service is pathetic for this company. I had registered a complaint, number 104190 on Nov 19, 2006. Every day I used to call the call center at 39883333 and request to send a technician. But it took till Nov 27 to attend to the request. Also I had called there service center at [protected] and spoke with Jyothi. But all false promises. I do not know when they promise 24 hours, why can't they live up to their ETA. This is not the only case. In the past too I had received very late service from them.

Sunia Mukherjee

N  24th of Apr, 2008 by
ya i am sudharsan reddy of jp.nagar, i have been cheated by the ESHWARI ENTERPRISES #982, 14th main, judicial layout, G.K.V.K. POST, Yelahanka new town bengalore 65. i had filed a complaint on the performance of my AQUA SURE which i am using .but i got a good response form them in two days. he had supplied accessories for that for paying RS 670. but they stopped functioning from the next day, by the by the contact number of the ENTERPRISE also stopped working. the service is poor in this regard. the contact number of the ENTERPRISE is 22108657 is their office number told by their service man. and the personal contact of the service man also stopped working form the same date 27-03-07.the complaint number is 0308 7164.

the service is too worst regarding me.

my contact is 9739590302
first floor 988, 12th A cross, 35th main jp nagar first phase bangalore 78,

N  29th of May, 2008 by
hey dis is gautam here. i hav pur aquaguard 2yrs back.nw i m facing some problem in it, bt when i m trying 2 contact any1 no 1 is responding.i hope 2 receive any responce frm them
D  29th of Nov, 2008 by
My name is M.A.Majeed I am from Hyderabad, I purchased the AQUA GUARD from the head office in Hyderabad I was told that they have only the direct module of marketing and I was cheated from a direct marketing agent asI was told that the maching which costed me 11000 would convet bore water to mineral water and now the service agent tell me that I cant be able to do so and when ever I call for a service request no one turnes up
I think I am wasting time with them I would trough this maching and buy sone thing else

N  30th of Mar, 2010 by
Hi, Im Prateek.. I agree with all of you wrt the service provided by Eureka Forbes. They are godd in selling the products however after that only God can help you if there is any issue.
The service enginers use all duplicate parts and advise to get AMC done everytime.Im using RO system for last yrs and I have paid 12000 for AMCs as of now. the actual cost of product was 13000 and still the performance of the product is worst.

I would suggest everyone not to buy any product from eureka Forbes..
A  15th of Jun, 2011 by
I completely agree with all the complaints above on Eureka Forbes product. They are really pathetic when it comes to customer service. I have got an AMC for an Aqua Guard, and there has be no service from their side. I have following up with about 7-8 persons from Eureka Forbes, but there is simply no resolution. Eureka Forbes is a Big Cheat.

Eureka Forbes Logo Eureka Forbes
Customer Care Service
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
India - 500028