Etihad Airways / staff and flying experience in general
I was met by an extremely rude member of the ground staff and she refused to take my baggage after check in and said "good luck missing your flight" even though other passengers' luggage was being accepted, along with that's carry on wasn't allowed and the staff claimed that it was oversized even though other passengers had bigger carry ons than mine, I felt targeted and she was extremely out of place.
The flight experience in general was terrible as the seats were crammed, it was hot and the cabin crew was ignorant and refused to come to my assistance even after pressing the call button multiple times.
Flying with etihad was the worst flight I've ever had and I say that as a frequent flier. I'm never flying with this terrible airline again and I would suggest nobody does...
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Aug 11, 2018
Hi Jessica, that doesn't sound ideal to us. Please share your booking details to email@example.com and elaborate on your experience. Our Guest Relations team will then investigate further and be in touch with you. Thanks. *Ari
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airways - changing my ticket
- Etihad Airways - Delay in a flight that caused missing the connecting flight
- Etihad Airways - Unethical behavior from the staff of ethihad airlines which made me to pay $ 1400 as penalty
- Etihad Airways - valuable items stolen from check in baggage
- Etihad Airways - damaged baggage