[Resolved] Etihad Airways / staff and flying experience in general
I was met by an extremely rude member of the ground staff and she refused to take my baggage after check in and said "good luck missing your flight" even though other passengers' luggage was being accepted, along with that's carry on wasn't allowed and the staff claimed that it was oversized even though other passengers had bigger carry ons than mine, I felt targeted and she was extremely out of place.
The flight experience in general was terrible as the seats were crammed, it was hot and the cabin crew was ignorant and refused to come to my assistance even after pressing the call button multiple times.
Flying with etihad was the worst flight I've ever had and I say that as a frequent flier. I'm never flying with this terrible airline again and I would suggest nobody does...
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Aug 11, 2018
Hi Jessica, that doesn't sound ideal to us. Please share your booking details to firstname.lastname@example.org and elaborate on your experience. Our Guest Relations team will then investigate further and be in touch with you. Thanks. *Ari
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airways - lost luggage and and bag lock broken by someone at allama iqbal international airport lahore pakistan
- Etihad Airways - etihad guest services membership issue
- Etihad Airways - changed our confirmed booking without notifying us
- Etihad Airways - delay on a flight
- Etihad Airways - damaged baggage