Etihad Airways / staff and flying experience in general

1 Anu dhabi, United Arab Emirates

I was met by an extremely rude member of the ground staff and she refused to take my baggage after check in and said "good luck missing your flight" even though other passengers' luggage was being accepted, along with that's carry on wasn't allowed and the staff claimed that it was oversized even though other passengers had bigger carry ons than mine, I felt targeted and she was extremely out of place.
The flight experience in general was terrible as the seats were crammed, it was hot and the cabin crew was ignorant and refused to come to my assistance even after pressing the call button multiple times.
Flying with etihad was the worst flight I've ever had and I say that as a frequent flier. I'm never flying with this terrible airline again and I would suggest nobody does...

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Aug 11, 2018

Hi Jessica, that doesn't sound ideal to us. Please share your booking details to feedback@etihad.ae and elaborate on your experience. Our Guest Relations team will then investigate further and be in touch with you. Thanks. *Ari

Je