Etihad Airways — service deficiency
I travelled from chicago to chennai through etihad on 13th sep 2014. I am a frequent flyer in etihad and pure vegetarian. While I booked the tickets, I have opted for hindu vegetarian meal.in the flight sector from chicago to abhu dhabi they served meal stating that it is a vegetarian. Since the food box was marked with letter v which stands to mention the food served is vegetarian, and the flight attendant told it is vegetarian, I accepted the food and started my first bite. I sensed that there was some thing wrong with the food and requested the flight attendant to validate the food. They checked and confirmed it is non-vegetarian food. While questioned, they told me that it is caterers mistake and requested to raise a complaint with etihad helpdesk. It was horrible experience for me and I couldn't eat any food after that in that flight.. I also understood from the air hostress that several people who requested vegetarian had same experience..
How come a well known reputed carrier can do this to their customers.. Could you please let me know how to take it forward?
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- Etihad Airways - luggage delayed