Etihad Airways / no commitment what is promised by agent
Worst Airlines -- Never travel on this airline
I'm trying to postpone my return journey ticket. When I called the customer service, agent provided a fare diff of $368/- ($148 + $200 + $20) for changing the return trip from India to LAX, after keeping me online for more than 1.20 min.
Just before I provide my CC information, the call got disconnected w/o any notice. During the call, agent promised to call back, if the call is disconnected just in case, but that never materialized, though the call dropped.
When I called back again, other agent picked up the call and mentioned that she can't give that price for ticket change and the new Price is now $632+20.
This is merely cheating from Airline side and they are ripping passengers.
I spent more than 5 hours on phone with different agents to change my wife's return ticket but finally no use.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles