[Resolved] Etihad Airways / customer services
Since returning from Bangkok on 16th April and submission of a very lengthy serious complaint, I have received a short email on 24th April to say the matter is being looked into. Despite a multitude of emails to ask when I am likely to receive a response, I have heard nothing.
Customer Services is non-existant.
Baggage damaged and appalling customer service on board the flight from Abu Dhabi and Dublin.
Absolutely shocking and unprofessional airline
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, May 07, 2017
Hi Alison, could you send us your case reference number so we can have a look into it and assist? *Sky
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles