Etihad Airways - Beirut / double charging

1 Sas NakhilLebanon
Phone: 0504924491

Last Friday, 12 April 2013, I travelled from Beirut to Abu Dhabi using Etihad. Etihad staff charged me $75 for access baggage. They used my master card and assured me the transaction did not go through than charged me again $75 in cash. The master card was charged as i checked with HSBC bank and has the authorization code To9194 and the cash receipt they gave me has the following numbers: [protected] and 607 [protected] 4 and psgr ticket [protected]. I am writing this complaint not only to get my refund, but also to complain about the counters and staff that are representing Etihad airways in Beirut Airport. I always use Etihad airway to travel to any destination were I am used to the hospitality cooperation and efficiency. In Beirut non of the previous was available for the passengers. The counters were filthy full of dirt everywhere, the screens were out of order the passengers did not know were to go to be served. Furthermore, the staff were extremely rude and unhelpful except for one lady there. Please follow up the case with care. Beside wanting my refund as soon as possible I would love to see the counter and staff in Lebanon good enough to represent Etihad Airways.

Kholoud Ibrahim