Enterprise Rent A Car / death threats by san fran, ca assistant manager

222 MASON - UNION SQUARE, San Francisco, CA, US

This is on imbd 'barak obama' board. It reports the activities of the enterprise assistant manager at the union square office in san francisco, ca, rodney a. Johnson. This involves many company resources and is on company time. It has been researched in prep for a federal complaint. He also goes on many imbalanced : homicidal, homophobic, leftist and racial rants. Police need to be involved as he appears to be a threat to others.

By benderthelovablerascal 6 hours ago (Fri oct 26 2012 02:27:09)
Updated fri oct 26 2012 02:29:45
_
Rodney a. Johnson, aka buckaroo bonzai 64, sent me this private message on a sock.

I'd love to kick your ugly face in and cut it to ribbons. Dumb c_nt
By mv8750 on sat oct 13 2012 16:09:40

Die painfully okay? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death in a
Garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a
Pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach
Sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped
Out of their sockets. *beep*

I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you
Begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head,
Leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. *beep*

Whatever. I can deal personally. Rodney, though, is a sick puppy who, as you may know, has cyber-stalked benji for years now. Out of curiosity, I google'd the text of the threat that he sent me, and found some pretty interesting things.

He has sent the same threat to many other people, including a prominent conservative blogger;

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/10/die-painfully- okay. Html

We know how rodney feels about ayn rand.
Anyway, the username gcord374 is almost certainly the namesake of a guitar string, and we know rodney plays bass thanks to his single "the patriot" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtea_DTdUCc&list=UUEaFEaryaSGqv5X9H nqpcow&index=30&feature=plcp
It also pops up on numerous other political-based websites.
Anyway, here's the kicker... His wife is a marriage counselor, among other things. http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Jyoti_Orsolya_Kalmar_MS, ma_san+francisco_california_124031

The only thing i've done so far is shoot that blogger an e-mail and let her know where exactly they are coming from in case she gets any more. I haven't done anything else.

So, should we leave it alone, or let her know what he's been up to?

Oh, and rodney, if this thread is deleted it's coming right back up, buddy. I'm sure you know how copy and paste works by now, with that mass threat and all.