[Resolved] Empire Today / won't install white tile
We asked for white LVT tile. Salesman brought out a board of 6-8 colors, none of which were white early July. He sold brown to my husband. He then said Empire does not have white tile. That is ridiculous, it is a flooring store. We stopped the brown from going in and tried to change the order. One time, we did get a call from a main number and were told to go on line to look at tile and figure it out. We did. Numerous calls, no call backs, etc. for a month. We had to get work done so we were forced to cancel the contract bc no return calls. They actually charged us $120 for cancelling the work. We would have loved to had the work done but they never called back. Still to this day (2 months now) I call several times a week but never get a call back. Shameful how they operate. They have lost out on a lot of further work bc I am a construction coordinator.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Sep 19, 2018
Dear Customer, we sincerely regret to hear about the lack of communication that you've received, and would like to know more. Please contact us at email@example.com with both your contact and account information. Be sure to mention Complaints Board in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you, thank you.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - carpet insulation
- Empire Today - flooring 
- Empire Today - carpet installation and damaged tile 
- Empire Today - window treatment repair
- Empire Today - product and service