[Resolved] Empire Today / hardwood flooring

1 Westville, OhioWesterville, United States Review updated:

I am writing once again to express my disappointment with not only my flooring but customer relations of Empire Today. It has been over ONE year since our flooring problems were first brought to Empire Today's attention and absolutely NOTHING has been resolved as of today!! Not only have I been passed from person to person in this company, several of those I have talked with have since left the company. I am at a point now where I just want a full refund. Back in June I talked to a representative named James, here in Columbus and he proposed giving Empire Today another chance to make things right. While I heard that before, we were willing because ultimately we just wanted it replaced. After convincing me he would personally see to it that we would be taking care of it he passed us along to his supervisor Justin. He came out and ran some "tests" and told us underlayment wasn't put down and our house was too humid for hardwood. He says he would be in touch. Both have since stopped all communication with us and won't return any of our multiple phone calls. I have even called Cathy at Corporate (once again) and she now won't return my phone call. I'm at a point now of total frustration. I'm contemplating calling the news and will definitely be reaching out to the Better Business Bureau to let them know. I will also continue every day to complain online until this is resolved.

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Aug 23, 2018

Chris, we never want our customers to feel disappointed with their product, and we regret to hear that your hardwood floor is not meeting your expectations. We've located your order, and we'll be following up with you shortly to continue working on a resolution, thank you.

Ks
Aug 22, 2018

Comments

28th of Aug, 2018

Very disappointed!!! Still have not received any call back. The only resolution I will accept at this point is a refund. I have bed. More than patient with you and will be expecting a call.

29th of Aug, 2018

Still nothing from Empire! It has been days since they said they would respond. Completely dissatisfied with product and customer service! My entire floor creaks and “pops” when you walk on it. It has done this from the beginning and Empire has known about it, promises to find a resolution and then won’t return phone calls.