[Resolved] Empire Today / flooring
They are a company that has false advertising. When they run their specials like the 50/50/50 deal they mark up the price by 100% and then promise to give you up to 57% off. The price they are quoting ends up being a full price with no special deal. I called the corporate office and they only offered 1000 off the price instead of honoring the advertisement up the 50% off. The corporate office told me that my flooring was not under the 50% off deal and that I got a good price. They are very slick and that they do not put a break down of pricing on their contracts. They also do not list that it is a special that they have offered. I am lucky enough to have had a voicemail that is transcribe that proves I was sold a 50% off deal up to 50% off. This company is a sham
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2018
We're sorry to hear that you feel this way. We'll review your concerns, and we'll be in touch with you soon to discuss your pricing concerns.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl floor
- Empire Today - floor installation
- Empire Today - Unethical behavior from Empire
- Empire Today - carpet installation 
- Empire Today - Flooring - laminate flooring 9mm cannot be replaced