Empire Today / dissatisfied with installation of vinyl flooring
I had Vinyl flooring installed in my basement on Tuesday June 5th, 2018 and the strip that separates the vinyl floor and my kitchen floor has a large gap in it, is a different color than the other molding and you can see the glue they used to install it. I brought it to the installers attention and he recognized it but said that is the material "they" Empire provided him with. I called to file a complaint #1-3227135953 and Empire sent the same installer with a similar, cheap separator/molding. The installer then tried to caulk the gap but made it look worse. He then pried the molding off using a crow bar which chipped my kitchen tile and put down a different piece that he said he paid for because Empire didn't give him the correct material. The piece that he laid still has a gap, the glue shows and is very unprofessional. I paid $4500 to get these floors installed and it looks horrible. I want a refund. I called to file a second complaint #1-3239115840 but have not heard back.
I have job #FN76955-5357279 from the first complaint.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Jun 13, 2018
We've read your review, and we're disappointed to hear that you remain unsatisfied. We've located your order, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - Mohawk laminate flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and laminate installation
- Empire Today - installation
- Empire Today - flooring
- Empire Today - custom made blinds