[Resolved] Empire Today / dissatisfied with installation of vinyl flooring
I had Vinyl flooring installed in my basement on Tuesday June 5th, 2018 and the strip that separates the vinyl floor and my kitchen floor has a large gap in it, is a different color than the other molding and you can see the glue they used to install it. I brought it to the installers attention and he recognized it but said that is the material "they" Empire provided him with. I called to file a complaint #1-[protected] and Empire sent the same installer with a similar, cheap separator/molding. The installer then tried to caulk the gap but made it look worse. He then pried the molding off using a crow bar which chipped my kitchen tile and put down a different piece that he said he paid for because Empire didn't give him the correct material. The piece that he laid still has a gap, the glue shows and is very unprofessional. I paid $4500 to get these floors installed and it looks horrible. I want a refund. I called to file a second complaint #1-[protected] but have not heard back.
I have job #FN76955-5357279 from the first complaint.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Jun 13, 2018
We've read your review, and we're disappointed to hear that you remain unsatisfied. We've located your order, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - Bathroom install
- Empire Today - install repair
- Empire Today - laminate floors
- Empire Today - everything
- Empire Today - unreturned deposit due to death of customer job #v100552